Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Teams and Players in 14th Region next year
Was wondering if anyone on here had an opinion on who would be the top teams and players in the 14th next season.

Here is my opinion

1)Leslie
2)Hazard
3)Breathitt
4)Perry Central
5)Knott

Players

1)Daniel Day-Leslie County
2)Cody Gilbert-Wolfe County
3)Quentin Morgan-Leslie County
4)Alex Williams-Letcher County Central
5)Eli Warren-Breathitt
It depends on how many people Perry Central lost. If they didnt lose much, I say them. Im not sure but I though most of Hazard's players were seniors.
PCC loses 4 starters and Hazard will be losing 3.
I've heard many rumors from reliable sources about new players that Perry Central was getting. If PCC is getting some of the players I've heard they're getting, they will give Leslie a run for their money next year. But still, I think the Leslie Eagles will be the team to beat in the 14th next year. They have nearly all their talent returning, and what they have lost can be easily replaced IMO.

This is how I see it:

Teams:

1)Leslie
2)PCC
3)Breathitt
4)Hazard
5)Knott

Players:

1) Cody Gilbert- Wolfe
2) Daniel Day- Leslie
3) Quentin Morgan- Leslie
4) Eli Warren- Breathitt, really unsure about where he'll be attending school at next year, I've heard that he may be transferring elsewhere.
5) Alex Williams- Letcher Central
i heard from a VERY reliable source that eli warren will be attending letcher co. central this year.
Leslie Co. should be tough.
"ilovethisgame" Wrote:4) Eli Warren- Breathitt, really unsure about where he'll be attending school at next year, I've heard that he may be transferring elsewhere.

I heard he has already transferred to Letcher County Central.
how can you not have hicks as a top player???
There is another thread on here about rankings and predictions of the 14th region.

And I will just say this, Justin Hicks will be, hands down, the number 1 player in the 14th region come the end of the year. Mark my words!!!!
first of all show stopper eli warren doesnt play for breathitt nemore he tranferred to lcc and cody gilbert transferred to morgan county....
RPL, you are 3/4 right. Warren did transfer to LCC, and Gilbert did transfer to Morgan, but last I heard, he had transferred back to Wolfe.
not taking sides or anything cuz im from hazard but i really think that they are very underrated.......hazard will be very young and if my source is correct they will only have 1 senior this year john walker so hazards line up will be very young and i think that they be a tough ball club this year
i found out from a reliable source that hazard will have justin wallce in the line up when he gets healthy...during the football season there were rumors goin around that he wasnt goin to play....but my source informed me last night that he would be playing so hazard is going to be a tough ball club to beat
Here is my opinion

1)Leslie
2)Hazard
3)Perry Central
4)Letcher Co.
5)Knott
6)Lee Co.
7)Estill Co.
8)Breathitt Co.
9)Wolfe Co.
10)Powell Co.

1)Gilbert
2)Hicks
3)Day
4)Williams
5)Dixon
6)Warren
7)Amis
8)Morgan
9)Smith
10)Walker
How will Powell Co. be this year? Do they have anyone coming back from last year's team? Is Coldiron still coaching?
1)Hicks
2)Williams
3)Gilbert
4)Day
5)Warren
6)Walker
7)Morgan
8)Bailey
9)Wallace (was told his shots developing)
10)Amis (i dont think he should be ranked thier just is nobody else)Confusedhithappe
hazard only has 2 seniors
"Showstopper" Wrote:PCC loses 4 starters and Hazard will be losing 3.
1. ) PCC
2.) Leslie
3.) Hazard
4.) Letcher
5.) Breathitt
6.) Estill
7.) Lee
8.) June Buchanan
9.) Wolfe - will be much better when stamper comes in Jan.
10.) Cordia

Players:
1.) Morgan - leslie
2.) Day - leslie
3.) gilbert - wolfe
4.) Dixon - estill
5.) Williams - letcher
6.) Brandenburg - lee
7.) smith - owsley
8.) stepp - june buchanan
9.) howard - jackson city
10. ) Gay - Buckhorn