Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't sleep
It's late and I can't sleep as a result of a break up which I don't want to talk about...is anyone else up?
I'm always up
Nice to have someone to talk to...I can't sleep...I have tried and the worst part is I have to get up at 6 or 6:30
I never have to be up at any time so I'm up all throughout the night. Normally just checking out the site and playing whatever game I feel like for the evening.
I'm usually on the phone after 12 or 12:30 until about 2:30 or 3 but that doesn't seem like it's going to be the case anymore...I've had one hell of a night and I just can't sleep from it...I'm leaving in the morning at 7 to go to P-burg so thats why I have to be up early...I usually dont get up until after 8 or *:30 depending on when my homeschool or therapy is.
I'd have died if I ever to go on homeschool. Right now I'm trying to find a new avatar lol
lalalala i'm so bored!!!! And speedie (turtle) is asleep so I can't watch him swim around...
It's okay...it has been a g.p.a booster for me...lol
I always wanted a pet turtle!!! Instead I have to listen to my mom's dog yap yap yap all the time
Awww...I have shih tzu named Patches too but she stays downstairs...the turtle is my full responsibility...but if I'm not home my mom will feed it and stuff...
All i'm hearing right now is the sound of my fan, the air/water filter running, water moving around in the turtle tank and me typing like crazy....
The air pump/water filter i nthe turtle cage usually puts me to sleep with the help of my fan blowing in my face but it isnt working tonight
I'm really bored...
I just watch ESPN til I fall asleep
Well....my t.v hasnt worked for the last 3 days so that croses that out...do you have msn?
or windows messenger
Gah bored and alone again
Yeah
would you like to talk on there? it'd be easier ans faster...lol if so just click on the little man....lol
You could have always drank some benadryl.. lol..that's what i do when i can't sleep
Lol...Me too