Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry County Central
73.33%
Pulaski County
26.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central @ Pulaski County 11/6
I sure hope PC gets beat. Noting like an arrogant team and coach at PC to make you root against them.
-----------------------------------------
i find perry to be a very classy team an really respectful
Dores2010 Wrote:I sure hope PC gets beat. Noting like an arrogant team and coach at PC to make you root against them.

Perry is a very classy team.
Dores2010 Wrote:I sure hope PC gets beat. Noting like an arrogant team and coach at PC to make you root against them.

The thread is Perry Co. Central and Pulaski Co. The PC they are talking about could be Pulaski Co.
Good luck to both teams but I'm gonna go with Perry Central on this one.
kymom Wrote:Perry is a very classy team.

Very classy TEAM, but very arrogant coach. And what is worse, he will tell you he is. Definitely thinks he is the best player to ever come out of Madison County, and he'll tell you that too! :please:

Maybe he will get his wish and be coaching at Madison Central next year, we can only hope. :Thumbs:
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Very classy TEAM, but very arrogant coach. And what is worse, he will tell you he is. Definitely thinks he is the best player to ever come out of Madison County, and he'll tell you that too! :please:

Maybe he will get his wish and be coaching at Madison Central next year, we can only hope. :Thumbs:

Unless you hate Perry..why would you want Bert Browne to leave after he came back and turn this team into a winning team again.
no ones told me about him wantin to go to Madison Central. I even go to Perry Co. Central and see him everyday
Seems every season there is a rumor about Browne leaving PCC.
pulaski by 21
hope that pcc secondary can play
Bluecat Wrote:Seems every season there is a rumor about Browne leaving PCC.
That is because he has been trying to leave, before he even got back. He thinks he deserves a shot at the big time, when he is a little town coach, that can't call plays on offense to win games and he can't teach his kids to tackle. The only reason he is winning is because he has talent on his teams. There are some winners on these teams and that is what they like to do, win. Trust me it's definitely not the coaching. Take a look back at all the close games he has blown, he never makes the right play calls and seems to always lose the big games. Why wouldn't Perry want him to go? Good luck in Madison County.TongueirateSho
He's pretty open about saying he wants to go to Georgia or Masidon where he's from.
csabo17 Wrote:He's pretty open about saying he wants to go to Georgia or Masidon where he's from.

Why doesn't PCC play JV and Freshman games? Probably because he doesn't care if the kids get any better because he EXPECTS to be somewhere else. If you really cared about your program you would play those games every week to improve those kids on the bench and keep their interest up, no wonder you only have 25 on the team, they lose interest because they never get to play any games. That is what JV and Freshman games are for.