Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do Playoffs work?
Does the top 4 teams in your district play in a playoff, then it goes to Region, then to State? Like in Basketball?
#1 District A vs. #4 District B
#2 District B vs. #3 District A

#1 District B vs. #4 District A
#2 District A vs. #3 District B

Whoever comes out of this bracket setup is Region Champs, and they would play the champion from another region. Home field is determined by seed, and then I believe it goes by district number (odd districts host in odd years, even districts host in even years if seed is the same)
StrikeoutKing Wrote:#1 District A vs. #4 District B
#2 District B vs. #3 District A

#1 District B vs. #4 District A
#2 District A vs. #3 District B

Whoever comes out of this bracket setup is Region Champs, and they would play the champion from another region. Home field is determined by seed, and then I believe it goes by district number (odd districts host in odd years, even districts host in even years if seed is the same)

so in the 5A District 8, Letcher, Perry, Whitley and Harlan would make it? theyre the top teams in the district
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:so in the 5A District 8, Letcher, Perry, Whitley and Harlan would make it? theyre the top teams in the district
Yes. Last I checked, Perry Central is the #4 seed, but the other three teams are tied, so the top three seeds will be determined through a tie-breaking process.