Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
78.57%
Boyd Co.
21.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland @ Boyd County 10/30
thoughts and predictions
tomcats by alot!!!
Ashland by 4 Tds
Ashland wins this game
Tomcats roll!
Ashland will win this game pretty easy, just a warmup game, before playoffs start. :Clap:
goodluck to both teams but the tomcats take care of business and get ready for the playoffs. Boyd will come out pumped but it wont be enough to slow down Alber and company.
Upset, Boyd by three in overtime.
This is a big rivalry, and usually the records don't mean much, but I expect Ashland to win going away.
This will be like the Tomcat's off week all over. JV plays most of game, and still wins big!
Boyd County has a descent defense. I think they're capable of holding Ashland in check but I don't think they're capable of putting enough points on the board to win.
:popcorn::eyeroll:

GreenupPlayer1976 Wrote:Upset, Boyd by three in overtime.
Ashland - 34

Boyd Co. - 13
its foolish to think that boyd even has a chance, if the cats wanted to they could win by 50. sorry lions its a shut out
Boyd wins in upset by less than 6.
Ashland-22 Boyd-20
You know.....Its sad to see how much this one-time huge rivalry fell apart. being a proud ashland alumni and fan, I can honestly say this ones dead. Its always a good game, although this year.....not so much. ashland puts in freshman by time fourth quarter starts
All tomcats this team is on a mission to get back to paintsville unfortunatley idk if they have the team to accomplish that but I believe in any team this side of the state can beat highlands its the tomcats
I have to agree that Ashland wins this one, but Boyd County may be able to keep it respectable if Leon Hart decides to protect his starters by pulling them a little early.
Perfect time for our young players to get som playing time, ashland rolls
do ppl on here watch football? there seriously ppl picking boyd?
Ashland
GreenupPlayer1976 Wrote:Upset, Boyd by three in overtime.

I hope you are right. BC can win if they play hard all night and minimize the errors.:redboxer:
im senior at blazer and as i walked onto the campus today i noticed some graffiti and i thought no biggie there is graffiti every now and then on campus. well, as i advanced through campus today i noticed more and more. if boyd is going to trash our campus they should probably learn how to spell. they spelled "lions" wrong, "loins", wow... ashland is not going to be generous tonight trust me this will be a slaughter!!!
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:All tomcats this team is on a mission to get back to paintsville unfortunatley idk if they have the team to accomplish that but I believe in any team this side of the state can beat highlands its the tomcats

What does it matter?......They are all playing to see who gets crushed by 3A highlands in the playoffs.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:All tomcats this team is on a mission to get back to paintsville unfortunatley idk if they have the team to accomplish that but I believe in any team this side of the state can beat highlands its the tomcats

Highlands destroyed Ashland last year and is just as good if not better this year. Are you saying Ashland has improved that much since last year? I do not think so. I also know that there are some players on Highlands that would love to see Ashland come up to Fort Thomas so they can impose alittle butt kicking after last years game.