Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mason County 26 West Carter 12
final
A lot closer that most expected.
wooderson Wrote:A lot closer that most expected.

I expected it to be like this because west carter has really improved a lot.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I expected it to be like this because west carter has really improved a lot.

So Russell and West Carter have played, correct? Does this solidify the district seedings for that district now?
wooderson Wrote:So Russell and West Carter have played, correct? Does this solidify the district seedings for that district now?

Yeah Mason 1
Russell 2
Fleming County 3
West Carter 4
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Yeah Mason 1
Russell 2
Fleming County 3
West Carter 4

Fleming beat West? I dont remember that game.
wooderson Wrote:Fleming beat West? I dont remember that game.

Yes Fleming won 28-25 I believe was the score.
Mason gets another good win. I beleive they came into this game banged up
Great job Mason.
Stardust Wrote:Mason gets another good win. I beleive they came into this game banged up
They weren't banged up against Russell so unless they got hurt during practice last week they were fine.
Mason Co. 7 6 6 7 26

West Carter 6 0 6 0 12

Scoring summary:
WC--Cody Stamper 4 pass from Harrison Bond (kick failed); MC--Jordan Gilbert 31 pass from Neal Pausat (Gilbert kick); MC--Colt Fearis 14 pass from Pausat (kick failed); WC--Stamper 13 pass from Bond (kick failed); MC--Josh Harris 73 run (kick failed); MC--Gilbert 23 pass from Pausat (Gilbert kick).
Records: Mason Co. 8-0, West Carter 4-4.

More details: Sophomore running back Josh Harris ran 15 times for 168 yards and a big touchdown to keep the visiting Royals (8-0) undefeated.
Harris̢۪ only trip to the end zone came on a 73-yard run in the third quarter just moments after West Carter had cut Mason County̢۪s lead to one point.
Jordan Gilbert pulled in his second touchdown reception of the game to give the Royals some insurance in the fourth quarter.
Kentucky.com