Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SC 27 Belfry 0 - JV GAME
It was a good game to watch alot of youth coming up for SC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This was against Belfry's freshmen team.
Sc's Jv is mostly freshman ... So don't make excuses
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Sc's Jv is mostly freshman ... So don't make excuses

Pot meet kettle
Maybe this will give SC something to feel decent about this week after the stomping they took at CAM Stadium.
Cool it, or the tread will be closed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Did I make excuses? No, I merely stated that this was against Belfry's freshman team. I simply wanted to make sure that everyone knew the facts when they viewed this thread.

You, TKM, however, sound like you have some kind of hateful grudge against the Pirates of Belfry? Wanna cast the first stone? I wonder where all those negative vibes come from?

Tongue
Dude SC Freshmen plays Belfry Freshmen At CAM STadium we will see who is the top freshmen team.

#5 and # 11 n #17 R a dominate force to reckon with!!!!

I see the backs running over belfry tonite. Plus the pass game will be very effective.
The BHS freshman team's best player didnt play Monday, so I see it to be closer tonight.
Well did he play because the final score was SCHS 35 BHS 6...

good job cards
Way to Go Cards. SC freshman lineman are forces to be reckoned with. They had some great tackles last night, and kept Belfry with only a few 1st downs for the entire game. If all the freshman stay with SC, they will be a team to watch in a couple years. Congratulations again!
Yes he played, and I was there, good job Cards! That #5 ran all over us for most of the game.
what num was bhs best fresman player?..
num 5 did run on them an sc D wasnt bad either num 11 had a couple good tackles late in the game to rap it up
Belfry's was #11.
Smile our JV played great when it counted....in the last bit of the Varsity game..haha