Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Highlands
92.00%
Covington Catholic
8.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands @ Covington Catholic 10/17
Bluebirds by three td's Highlands is the best team until someone beats them. Hey stardust, can I quote the nature boy. "To be the man(team), you have to beat the man(team)", and Highlands is the team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Covcath has continued to improve but not enough to contend with the Birds.

Highlands rolls by no less than 3 td's
the highlands is a hard nose team i think they will win this game easily.
Blue Birds by no more than 3 tds
Birds are too much for the Colonels. Birds defense is solid.
I'll be rooting for CovCath but Highlands has too much firepower.
cov. cath could give them a game.
After seeing this team thrash Scott and listening to talk around the Cov. Cath. campus, I think we may have another Pearl Harbor this Saturday....Birds better make sure the helmets are strapped on good for this one. The Colonels are smellin' blood....
Highlands is going undefeated and will be a top 5 team in the nation!
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:After seeing this team thrash Scott and listening to talk around the Cov. Cath. campus, I think we may have another Pearl Harbor this Saturday....Birds better make sure the helmets are strapped on good for this one. The Colonels are smellin' blood....

I'm assuming that you mean that CCH is feeling good about themselves after their victory over, and now you are trying to make something out of nothing. I am close to those at CCH as well, and they by no means are taking the victory over Scott to justify that it means anything about the HHS game. This is "Bird" crap, don't make it something that it's not.
Apparently they're really excited about this game and feel they have something to prove this Saturday. They aren't intimidated at all and guarantee the outcome will be much different than the past 2 yrs.
I still look for it to be a 4 touchdown game, which does show improvement.
The outcome will be much different no matter what, even though they are less talented. Highlands will roll in this one, but Wirth will not be made to look like a fool. He will coach this team the entire way through and keep their heads up, ensuring that they are not blown out 61-0. Different coach=different outcome, bottom line. As far as the two teams solely talent-wise...Highlands has little to worry about.
Bluebirds take this one in an easy win...