Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the State games be televised???
Does anyone know if the games will be on tv? if so what channel
I'm not sure about televised. I know they will be broadcasted over the internet. I know a few years back they replayed the Trinity vs Male game on a local channel here in Ashland, probably because it was one of the most exciting State Championships ever. Brohm vs Bush. Trinity won 59-56.
O maybe....I think they should broadcast each of the games, shouldn't be to hard
Agreed. They should be televised. It would be great for fans of teams who can't go to see the game and get players more publicity across the state if they perform well. Of course it would have to be a few days or even a week later to make sure people attend, but it would be nice.
I heard they would be on wkyt or wymt i dont know true that is.
cookie_munster Wrote:I heard they would be on wkyt or wymt i dont know true that is.

I don't think so, at least wymt, I don't think any team is in their coverge area. A Lexington station may do the 3a with LexCath playing, but not kyt. UNC and Uk play at noon.
Does anyone have a link to an internet broadcast so that I could listen to the 2A game?
Listen to the Broadcast of all four Championship games on the KHSAA/iHigh Radio Network. Here's the link.....

http://khsaa.ezstream.com/

* Go to the Middle of the page and click the link under Championships.