Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 52 - Waverly (OH) 21
final
Good win for Ashland-Blazer. Always good when a KY team beats someone from OH
Nice way to represent Ashland!!!!
That's more than representing. According to ADI, Waverly was 3-1 and has a QB who committed to Toledo.
Very impressive Kittens.
Great game tomcats, congrats to the freshman Malick Massey for a beautiful punt return for a td I think 45 yds broke few tackles! Man unbeliveable how many sophs an frosh playing every Friday! Freshman Shannon justice , Matt tillit great game.
Can't say enough about soph qb Sam hunter, the list goes on an on!!!!!

Good job tomcats!!!
So did Toledo make a mistake with the Waverly QB?
ryanparker Wrote:So did Toledo make a mistake with the Waverly QB?
Nah, ashlands defense was too quick for waverlys oline. but on the other hand, not really that impressive, threw an interception on the first play of the game
ryanparker Wrote:So did Toledo make a mistake with the Waverly QB?

No. He is a stud, just ran into a buzz saw! Big kid nice looking qb, he will be a good qb for Toledo.
Ashland is kicking butt this year.
Nice win for the tomcats but please no more gretchen wilson at halftime how about some acdc or guns and roses next time that was so embarrasing me and my buddies were laughing
Yeah, maybe next time he'll play some taylor swift....imo there is nothing better for football than ACDC or something like that.... personally Id like some pantera or hatebreed......you know stuff that makes you wanna rip peoples heads off....oh well...that'll never happen...
tomcats stay perfect
So much for MASSAY Predictions taking Waverly BIG!