Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birds barometer week 5
With SK's waxing of Dixie and Highlands dismantling of Ryle, the Dixie/Ryle game could at the very least offer some insight into the big showdown in 2 weeks between Highlands and Dixie. It may also help to clear up the "whose number 1" question in NKY football. Many believe SK is in the Bluebirds league this year....
Too bad we won't get a chance to find out.
But the Birds get to play Ryle again.:Cheerlead:zzz:
It is to bad. A game between those two would be so great. I really think SK could give Highlands a fit.
There is no way SK could shut down such a diverse offense. The Birds would have Kenton's heads' spinning by the 4th quarter. They are in 2 different leagues. I do admire your wishful thinking. We have that same wish against St. X in a couple weeks. In other words, sucka please!
I think SK would give Highlands more of a game than you think Whackemstackem. Miles Simpson is a legitimate candidate for Mr. Football and Lawrence is a very good QB. They have a lot of depth as well.

It would certainly be a high scoring affair but in the end I think the Birds would pull it out but not by more than a TD. Simon Kenton is the real deal this season and may make a return trip to the State Final in Class 6A. They believe out there in Independence. The
Birds better worry about the Rebels this week and take care of Bidness.
qryche11 Wrote:I think SK would give Highlands more of a game than you think Whackemstackem. Miles Simpson is a legitimate candidate for Mr. Football and Lawrence is a very good QB. They have a lot of depth as well.

It would certainly be a high scoring affair but in the end I think the Birds would pull it out but not by more than a TD. Simon Kenton is the real deal this season and may make a return trip to the State Final in Class 6A. They believe out there in Independence. The
Birds better worry about the Rebels this week and take care of Bidness.

I think Highlands wins by 21 agianst SK. Dixie is still being over rated. Dixie returned 10 starters on O and D, so they got alot of preseason hype. But, they stunk last year, so what good is it to return all the players who could not win the year before. And, Ryle is under rated and going to make some noise this year. SK would have to go through the Louisville teams to make it to the final, and that is not going to happen! I do not know if Ryle and SK could meet up in the playoffs, but, if they do I think Ryle wins by 14.