Poll: Fairview or Boyd County
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyd County
50.00%
Fairview
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd Co. @ Fairview 9/11
It is a must win for BC, but i've seen both teams and McPeek must be just playing to the crowd like a lot of coaches do b/c his quote about BC being bigger players isn't true. the lions aren't bigger than Fairview from team perspective this year anyways...Fairviews roster size is about 20 kids larger and their lineman as a whole seem bigger than BC's excluding the Fultz kid. Other than him the Lions line doesn't even have kid taller than 5'10 and that's being kind. Coaches say things like that all the time I know giving the other team credit, but anyone can look at these teams tonite on the field and see that just isn't true.
Yeah BC's line is short and they aren't huge by any means, but they still got some good players like the Potter and Fultz kid. Black has been a 3yr starter at guard. McPeek said the same thing last year going into the BC game. Fairview had some good looking kids last year compared to BC's. That's one of those things some coaches do. If they lose then he can say they were suppose b/c he told you BC was bigger than them and if they win he can build it up to be a monumental upset in David vs. Goliath terms, but Boyd County hasn't been a Goliath since the 70s so that's hard one to sell at least to me.
I do think this one is evenly matched and should go down to the last minute...unfortunately i don't think it will be high scoring
Boyd County wins this one if they pass the football. They have a big time QB in number 11 just maybe a D1 player. Good luck to both teams.