Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holmes 24 Bellevue 8
Congrats Bulldogs!
I told you guys you were overlooking Holmes in the predictions thread. They're a legit 4A team. The return a lot of experience from last year's team and their defense is very tough because of their team speed.

Congrats to the Bulldogs on the W.
kywldcat01 Wrote:I told you guys you were overlooking Holmes in the predictions thread. They're a legit 4A team. The return a lot of experience from last year's team and their defense is very tough because of their team speed.

I predicted that Holmes would win also, don't take all the credit.

Wink
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I predicted that Holmes would win also, don't take all the credit.

Wink

I wasn't referring to you Blackcat. You and I usually pick the same games...obviously great minds think alike. Wink
kywldcat01 Wrote:I told you guys you were overlooking Holmes in the predictions thread. They're a legit 4A team. The return a lot of experience from last year's team and their defense is very tough because of their team speed.

Who is the Soph. running back that scored the 3td's? I don't remember him running the ball in the first game. Congrats Holmes on the big win.
Congrats Bulldogs.
Holmes sophomore running back Greg Clemons rushed 13 times for 132 yards and three touchdowns, helping the Bulldogs improve to 2-0.
NKY.com
Holmes 7 10 7 0--24
Belleuue 8 0 0 0--8

H– Clemons 63 run (Ghanbar kick)

B– Rankin 14 pass from Wills (Buckler run)

H– Clemons 15 run (Ghanbar kick)

H– Ghanbar 29 FG

H– Clemons 2 run (Ghanbar kick)
Records: B 1-2, H 2-0
tezzy859 Wrote:Who is the Soph. running back that scored the 3td's? I don't remember him running the ball in the first game. Congrats Holmes on the big win.

I was wondering the same thing...never heard of him. Good to see Holmes has some young talent though.