Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
58.82%
Boyd County
41.18%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Boyd County Aug. 22nd
What is everyones thoughts on this game?
Taking Raceland in this one. Raceland has proven over the last several seasons that they come out and are ready to play in week 1 of the season. Boyd will keep it close for awhile, but won't be able to muster up the offense down the stretch.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
I'll take Raceland in this one.
boyd by 1 td
Raceland should take this by a couple of TD's.

Best of luck to both!
I'll take Raceland.
Honestly, I dont know what to expect from Raceland or BC this year. Both had heavy Senior losses so I guess it depends on how well they reload. Boyd County had first District Championship in 20 years and Raceland had one of the best teams they've ever had last year. I think it may be closer than people realized but it's hard to go against the Rams.
I have way too many friends in Raceland to go against them..Im a Lawrence County fan and ALWAYS enjoy watching the Rams play..mutual respect for that program...
StrayBullet Wrote:I have way too many friends in Raceland to go against them..Im a Lawrence County fan and ALWAYS enjoy watching the Rams play..mutual respect for that program...

I loved playing against Lawrence Co. it was the game we looked forward to each year. That being said, I will go with Raceland.
Saturday night game ought to make it a good crowd
boyd in this one, Raceland just seems to have too many issues
I think Boyd Co will surprise some people this year.

I also heard Raceland's QB is out.

I say the Lions win by 10.
What radio station will cover this game?
107.1 KISS FM
There is also a webcast on boyd co's website.
Thanks I had forgot that 107.1 had taken over boyd county sports.

Anyway I say this game will be close i'll give the edge to Raceland 21-14.
Go Lions.
BC takes this one!
Now I remember why I hate 107.1 here I am trying to listen to the game and all i'm getting is fuzz.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:107.1 KISS FM
There is also a webcast on boyd co's website.
what is boyd co site
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
any updates to the score?