Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob Gibbons top 175 for 2010
Bob Gibbons top 175 players for 2010. Jody Demling of the Louisville Courier-Journal reports only two player in the state of Ky are listed.
Elizabethtown's Curtis Washington, a USC commitment, at 145 and Scott County's Ge-Lawn Guyn at 160, who has commited to Charlotte.

The article is in today's C J. I'd like to see the complete list.
Congrats to Bob
kyrifle Wrote:Bob Gibbons top 175 players for 2010. Jody Demling of the Louisville Courier-Journal reports only two player in the state of Ky are listed.
Elizabethtown's Curtis Washington, a USC commitment, at 145 and Scott County's Ge-Lawn Guyn at 160, who has commited to Charlotte.

The article is in today's C J. I'd like to see the complete list.

First of all Curtis Wahington is a player that is still working on his game. He is not in the top 20 in Kentucky. Next, no Ricardo Johnson or Elijah Pittman that
is wrong they are top 100. With the Spring and Summer Ge'lawn Guyn had he is EZ a top 100 player going into the high school season. He play against the Top players in the nation in AAU the year at the point guard spot. He lead his Indiana Elite team and played in the Super pools in all tourney with a avg. 20 points, 7 reb, 7 asst, 2 ot a game that is top 100 numbers..
wow, this guy sucks!!
I can understand Guyn's ranking, but not Washington.

There are several other players in state that are top 175 in the country. IMO you could have R. Johnson, Pittman, Sewell, or Jackson and not go wrong with any of them.