Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's FRIDDDDDDDAAAAAAYYYY!!!!
Is anyone else as pumped about tonight's game's as I am.

It's cold & nasty outside, a perfect night to watch some football.

This is what it's all about man, I hope I can get on here tomorrow and be celebrating a good victory!!!
98NCCalum Wrote:Is anyone else as pumped about tonight's game's as I am.

It's cold & nasty outside, a perfect night to watch some football.

This is what it's all about man, I hope I can get on here tomorrow and be celebrating a good victory!!!

Here, here!!
I hope I'll be here tonight celebrating a victory as well......:beer: :Guitar01: :dance: TongueirateSho
I'm just hoping that Belfry and Russell both win. I'll be watching the game next week between them here at Russell. Maybe I'll have to meet some of you Belfry boys.
Tomcat68 Wrote:I'm just hoping that Belfry and Russell both win. I'll be watching the game next week between them here at Russell. Maybe I'll have to meet some of you Belfry boys.

And hopefully me as well would not mind sharing a dog with em. Wink but best of luck to russell tonite. :Wave:
Good luck to all teams, and let the game begin!!!!!!!
tomcatnation Wrote:And hopefully me as well would not mind sharing a dog with em. Wink but best of luck to russell tonite. :Wave:

HECK YEAH, COME ON OVER AND HAVE A FEW DOGS WITH US, WE'LL HAVE A BELFRY SHIRT WAITING ON YA.....Smile Smile Smile

If we get there that is, I don't wanna sound too arrogant like some people claim we Belfry fans are.....Smile
You BP....naaa Smile
There should be some great games tonight, I hope Russell wins so I can come watch them next week.

Good luck to all teams!
BelfryPride Wrote:HECK YEAH, COME ON OVER AND HAVE A FEW DOGS WITH US, WE'LL HAVE A BELFRY SHIRT WAITING ON YA.....Smile Smile Smile

If we get there that is, I don't wanna sound too arrogant like some people claim we Belfry fans are.....Smile

good luck to belfry tonite from the cat house. :rock: :rock:
tomcatnation Wrote:good luck to belfry tonite from the cat house. :rock: :rock:

Thanks , we appreciate your support along with many other mountain fans and schools. It's great how everyone comes together when our mountain teams are in it..... TongueirateSho
I propose a toast to the regional finals