Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who should be Mr. Football
Adam Cummings from Paintsville. This choice is hands down...the "mack truck" as he's known around the ville is one tough man. He's a force to be reckoned with, he's unstoppable on both sides of the ball. Cummings, although a lineman, should and will be the KY MR FOOTBALL. He has 46 rushing yards along with 27 sacks and 4 defensive touchdowns and as well as 5 interceptions and 4 recovered fumbles and two blocked punts as well as 1 blocked field goal attempt on the season.
adam cummins never heard of him HAHA, he is having a good year, but like we have said no one east of I-75 will win it.
Blume or Johnson
Brenton Hamilton would be a great person for the KY mr. football but he will not get it bc he is not known state wide. But my choice is Durrel Olinger (Hazard).
Webster Wrote:Adam Cummings from Paintsville. This choice is hands down...the "mack truck" as he's known around the ville is one tough man. He's a force to be reckoned with, he's unstoppable on both sides of the ball. Cummings, although a lineman, should and will be the KY MR FOOTBALL. He has 46 rushing yards along with 27 sacks and 4 defensive touchdowns and as well as 5 interceptions and 4 recovered fumbles and two blocked punts as well as 1 blocked field goal attempt on the season.

People will just look at the Apple Bowl and see what playing a realy team is like. :lmao:

Micah Johnson will win this award hands down.
Jimmy Chaffin Lynn Camp wildcats
i aggree brenton h. would be a good canidate
I am glad that you responded to this one Blume Dad...........I wasn't sure how I wanted to respond....well...I knew how I wanted to respond.........
IMO Blume
blume put up the stats but you gotta go with a guy that takes his team late in the playoffs.....they got beat out the first round, but great season blume
Eastern Kentucky is getting overlooked they have a couple of nice players and Olinger being one of them..........he broke records this year what he did was unreal 3,409 passing yards 867 rushing yards and he only played 11 games
Micah Johnson should be!!!!!!!!
chaffin
HappyGilmore Wrote:And lets face it, there isn't a D-1 prospect in EKY this year.

I'm gonna have to disagree, Angel Gurule and Ian Holbrook from Ashland have great chances of going D-1 this year. And I'm pretty sure Blume has a chance, you know considering how he ran for so many yards and touchdowns??? No there aren't a lot of prospects but don't say that there aren't any.
HappyGilmore Wrote:And lets face it, there isn't a D-1 prospect in EKY this year.

I would also have to disagree on that, Luke Stocker from Madison Southern has been a D-1 prospect all year and is going to play college football for Tennessee.