Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Sports Overtime
Well I am in Fl. And the only way that I can watch sports over time is by my
iPhone. The only way I can watch is on you tube. What I'm asking is if someone has spare time if they could convert the pig skin preview over to you tube and during the year the sports overtimes. Have not missed but maybe 3 games in the last 3 years dieing here lol!:please:
Sports Overtime is streamed live on http://www.wymtnews.com every night live.

Also...
WYMT is doing PigSkin Previews of over 40 local teams on August 19th @ 8pm,
Replay August 22, and Noon & August 24th @ 7p
Correction, we have already started to air our pigskin previews of the non Top Ten teams during the 6pm and 11pm.

We will air our Pigskin Preview show on Aug. 20th and that will include our WYMT Mountain Top Ten teams.

As mentioned, you can watching all of these live on the internet. We also post all videos to our website for later viewing as well.
The problem is the iPhone does not have a media player, can only watch you tube thanks.
If you have internet access you can just visit the website. Are you online right now on your iphone???

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Is the Pigskin Preview goign to be online as well? I dont get wymt I have satlitte tv.
Yeah, you can watch it online. There are small (at the right side down just a bit) icons on which you can click to watch it OR the "sports overtime" icon either one.....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
The iPhone does not support a media player so I am not able to watch it from the web site just you tube. I like my sports over time and even more now that I am in Fl. My only way to see high lights.
All of the Pigskin Previews we do will end up on the website. We have a separate page for the previews.

You can watch them here.

http://www.wkyt.com/wymtsports/headlines/52884177.html

Videos will start to appear later today.