Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands 71 Bath Co. 29 (Fast Lane Scrimmage)
Highlands gets the lopsided victory 71-29.
Has Bath County lost that much talent?
Highlands is that good honestly...when they get their football kids back they are going to be tough. Expect them to compete with Holmes in the 9th region this year.

By midseason they'll be a legit top 15 team.
^ Yep,m Birds could be the Dawgs foil smiliar to what Boone Co. did to Holmes last season. If any NKY team can upset the Dawgs, it's Highlands
Does Highlands have to be good at everything?
Belfry0304 Wrote:Does Highlands have to be good at everything?

Yes they do :flame:

They are loaded this year with 8 Sr's who all played a ton of minutes last year. 6 of the 8 Sr's do not play football so they have been working out together since the final game of last season. Bring in Grubbs 6'5 290lb on the block and Grote 6' 180 guard who was unstoppable at times last year and like KYwildcat said, by mid December they will be Top 15.

Any scoring summary here?
qryche11 Wrote:Yes they do :flame:

They are loaded this year with 8 Sr's who all played a ton of minutes last year. 6 of the 8 Sr's do not play football so they have been working out together since the final game of last season. Bring in Grubbs 6'5 290lb on the block and Grote 6' 180 guard who was unstoppable at times last year and like KYwildcat said, by mid December they will be Top 15.

Any scoring summary here?

Grubbs Will Dominate People Down Low
Peacedomes85 Wrote:Grubbs Will Dominate People Down Low

I agree, there is nobody in NKY that has a body like this kid. I think Boone Co might try to throw Treven Brown at him and if Tate Nichols plays for Ryle that might be an option but nobody else had the girth. You cant move him and he has soft hands and great moves for a Big Fella. :worthy:
qryche11 Wrote:I agree, there is nobody in NKY that has a body like this kid. I think Boone Co might try to throw Treven Brown at him and if Tate Nichols plays for Ryle that might be an option but nobody else had the girth. You cant move him and he has soft hands and great moves for a Big Fella. :worthy:

Don't forget about Geisler of NCC.

Grubbs had a nice game against Holmes last year. Pittman dropped 22 on the Birds, including several highlight reel dunks over the big fella, but Grubbs definetly made him work for everything.

As a true post player, I'd have Grubbs as one of my top 5 best big men in nky.