Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Pairings
outsidein Wrote:Eastern Ky will always be behind till coaches care and study the game. Girls are not taught the correct fundamentals on how to throw, field, hit, running bases, pitching and i could go on. There are only a few people in eastern ky that know and study the game. Very few - they don't put the time in that it takes and it starts at a young age but they can be changed in high school with the work ethic. how many play summerball??? and I mean summerball not the league at the park ball. I could go on but I won't. but you ask aboput estill , they do good in 14th because it's very weak. move into any other region they wouldn't make it. shows when they go to state. 2 and out.

estill doesn't play region and district teams until they have to and when they do the coaches schedule harder teams in between. Coming straight from region play to state isn't an easy thing when it's from such a weak area.
strikeout king Wrote:if estill couldnt make it out of any other region then why did they make it out of the 10th a few years back and finished 4th in the state?

amen!