ASSISTANT COACHING:

Graves County

Lone Oak

Male

Seneca

http://www.khsaa.org/khsaa_jobs/
Campbell County - Head Coach and all coaching positions
Stardust Wrote:Campbell County - Head Coach and all coaching positions

i knew i would forget one. what happened to Campbells coaches?
Strikeout King Wrote:i knew i would forget one. what happened to Campbells coaches?

Retirement by the head coach. They have posted the position and all coaching positions will be open for the new coach to fill. Posting ended today, so I expect a new coach to be announced in a couple of weeks.
Stardust Wrote:Retirement by the head coach. They have posted the position and all coaching positions will be open for the new coach to fill. Posting ended today, so I expect a new coach to be announced in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the info SD. who are the candidates for the position?
Top two are Mike Florimonte who was the JV coach, and Scott Schweitzer - Brossart Asst. coach. There will be others but the attraction to both of these candidates are: both work in the Campbell County school system, both are Campbell County graduates who both played D1 baseball, and both are excellent baseball minds. I assume that there will be quite a few who apply for the job, it's probably the best paying job in NKY just based on CCHS pay scale for other positions.
Stardust Wrote:Top two are Mike Florimonte who was the JV coach, and Scott Schweitzer - Brossart Asst. coach. There will be others but the attraction to both of these candidates are: both work in the Campbell County school system, both are Campbell County graduates who both played D1 baseball, and both are excellent baseball minds. I assume that there will be quite a few who apply for the job, it's probably the best paying job in NKY just based on CCHS pay scale for other positions.

Thanks for the info SD. its a thousand wonders Coach Wood dont get any calls or offers from other schools
for madisonville you are talking about baseball right?
i looked at it on the home page, there was no title sorry about that.meaning football, baseball,etc