Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State AAU Varsity Pool Play results
Platinum & Gold Wrote:#43 would be Ryan Fucci, he is a pleasure to watch. Also being a creeker as I am, we played without Barksdale for most of the tournament if not all of it from what I was told. I didn't see him play yesterday I missed today's tournament action.

Two other teams that I was impressed with was Lexington Christian and Mercer County. Lexington Christian is a very talented team on the rise, the girl's program has taken off and it seems as if the boy's program is doing the same.

Mercer County surprised many by getting to the final 8 of the tournament. After talking with some of the parents from Mercer County, they were absent many players for the whole week in their rotation and were piecing in JV kids in the starting lineup. Mercer County played extremely hard and were quick the game I seen them play against Harlan County. They will be a force in the 12th Region this year once all their personnel is there.

Fucci is a very good player, Look for his name to be in the hunt for Mr. Basketball his Sr year. TC has a great coach in Wayne Breeden. Look for them to be in the mix to win the 11th next year. Congrats to the Creekers.