Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Attending Lou. Male's 7-on-7 Passing Tournament?
This is one of the states top rated 7 on 7 football tourney many passing football schools attend and some none passing schools attend,it's good to see schools that dont pass it there.Meaning if they pratice defense against schools that passes the ball that they may have play during the up coming season that passes the pigskin..I dont think the Breathitt Co. Bobcats has ever won this,and they are usually a passing school,its needed and young men usually have a good time competeing against the states best teams....All classes are in the Mix....
I think, but Im not sure, that Breathitt will take part in this. Im not sure on any other schools except Male.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Some schools that I believe have gone the last few years are Seneca, Male, Manual, Western, Central, Doss, Breckenridge County, Henry Couty, Oldham County, there are plenty more but I can't remember them all
I would love to see Russell in louisville with the big boys. Could help them alot!!!!!!!this year.
i know madisonville north is either going there or lexington not for sure
Hoover High from Alabama is coming so they can get a shot at the bad boys from Breathitt County.
What is the date of this camp?? If it's June 6th, Belfry is attending...

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Quote:Hoover High from Alabama is coming so they can get a shot at the bad boys from Breathitt County.

It is another time to show up am compete against the best! Anytime time you can do that , you make your team better in the long run.
tell right now if they come and play these Bobcats they will know they came to KY and sent home with a loss,not many teams travel that far to take home a loss...Go Bobcats
Well I think Lawrence Co is going to send some kids down there as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
warmachine Wrote:Hoover High from Alabama is coming so they can get a shot at the bad boys from Breathitt County.

Who is there coach since the big man had to leave? Wonder if they will play any Kentucky school this year?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Who is there coach since the big man had to leave? Wonder if they will play any Kentucky school this year?

Rush Propst is Hoover High Coach
Strikeout King Wrote:Rush Propst is Hoover High Coach

Josh Niblett is the head coach at Hoover.

Rush Propst resigned as Hoover's head man and is now a head coach in Georgia.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Josh Niblett is the head coach at Hoover.

Rush Propst resigned as Hoover's head man and is now a head coach in Georgia.

i didnt know he resigned, last i heard he was still coach at hoover. why did he resign? and what school in georgia is he coaching?
According to reports, he resigned after "grade changing" incidents. There was also a rumor of some personal problems.

He is now the head coach at Colquitt County, GA High School.

Links -

Rush Probst Resigns -

Rush Propst new head coach at Colquitt County High School interview -
Strikeout King Wrote:i didnt know he resigned, last i heard he was still coach at hoover. why did he resign? and what school in georgia is he coaching?

He and Hoover's principal didn't see eye-to-eye. Plus Propst received a large amount of critics during this tenure at Hoover. He also admitted to cheating on his wife and having a son with the women he was cheating with.

He now coaches Colquitt Co. in GA.
last time i heard anything he was still the coach at hoover. did all of the assistants go with him or did they stay at hoover?
He turned Hoover into a contenders. How did he do last year with the school in GA?