Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Channing Fugate on CatsPause
Headline of the site right now

http://kentucky.rivals.com/default.asp
"In one season, the senior-to-be from Jackson, Ky., had what many would consider to be a good college career."

That is so true.
I just got done reading the article. Seems like Channing really wants UK to offer, but they have yet to do so. UK wants him to come to camp to see where Fugate fits in, but Breathitt County has a 7-on-7 that same day and Fugate also has the ACT the next morning.

He said that he really likes Illinois & Purdue right now. He also said he would like to visit Stanford, but hasn't had the time to do so.
Channing is a beast. I watched him at the Lift-A-Thon and the kid was nuts.
C.Clair Wrote:Channing is a beast. I watched him at the Lift-A-Thon and the kid was nuts.

Do you know his 40 time?
He is really fun to watch play!! I wish him a healthy season and would love to see him play at Kentucky!!!
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Do you know his 40 time?

He looks like a 4.6-4.7.
To big big as he is, he can scoot. If he played for KY that would be great. However, I would love to see him @ WVU. Devine & Fugate AKA: "Slash & Smash"
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:He looks like a 4.6-4.7.
A couple of weeks ago he was timed and i think it was something like 4.63 it was low 4.6
Channing is running around a 4.66. He has gotten his time down from a 4.7.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
blitz43 Wrote:To big big as he is, he can scoot. If he played for KY that would be great. However, I would love to see him @ WVU. Devine & Fugate AKA: "Slash & Smash"

You never know.He really wants to play close to home for his familly.At least that's what he said in the Breathitt paper.
I saw when it comes down to it, Channing will end up at Illionis. I would love to see him play for UK, but I just dont see it happening. Who knows though, he does have a brother that attends UK.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I just got done reading the article. Seems like Channing really wants UK to offer, but they have yet to do so. UK wants him to come to camp to see where Fugate fits in, but Breathitt County has a 7-on-7 that same day and Fugate also has the ACT the next morning.

He said that he really likes Illinois & Purdue right now. He also said he would like to visit Stanford, but hasn't had the time to do so.

Is is possible that you can post the article on here? I don't have a CatsPause account and I am curious to see what it says.
House, there is a copy right law for catspause.com. Its kinda crazy, what Channing says is that right now UK has not offered yet because they want Channing to come to a camp before they will offer. But he said that he would consider but as for now, Illionis and Purdue are the two leaders.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
He Is A Good One.
C.Clair Wrote:House, there is a copy right law for catspause.com. Its kinda crazy, what Channing says is that right now UK has not offered yet because they want Channing to come to a camp before they will offer. But he said that he would consider but as for now, Illionis and Purdue are the two leaders.

Ahhh...I see. Thanks. It would be awesome to see Channing play for the Cats.
I agree it would but i honestly think its a long shot.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
C.Clair Wrote:I agree it would but i honestly think its a long shot.

Well, if he has the same season this year then he might. Plus a state championship wouldn't hurt either.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Well, if he has the same season this year then he might. Plus a state championship wouldn't hurt either.

He is saying it is a long shot as in Channing picking UK over the other schools that have offered to him so far. Getting an offer from UK will be no problem for Channing, it's just weather or not he will accept it, which is more than likely not going to happen.
You understand what Im trying to say Hate.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Do you know when the cats pause book comes out that does high school football. Would love to have one this year. Sold out last year, and couldn't get it.
Im thinking it will be coming out sometime in August or late July.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
C.Clair Wrote:Im thinking it will be coming out sometime in August or late July.

whats the book like?
Its about 150 to 200 pages with the UK football team roster, their schedule and toward the back of the book, it has a break down of the 6 classes.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Can't wait!
what position does he play?
HoRnEt4EvEr Wrote:what position does he play?

RB.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I just got done reading the article. Seems like Channing really wants UK to offer, but they have yet to do so. UK wants him to come to camp to see where Fugate fits in, but Breathitt County has a 7-on-7 that same day and Fugate also has the ACT the next morning.

Channing will take his time and Tenn. will more than likely offer him and he just might except,and wouldn't that be nice,i do believe that he will visit Stanford along with Jade Haddix and his brother Justin soon. I really dont think Channing will go to UK even if they do offer him cause of the way they have went about recuiting him,one of the best kids in state and not even talk with him much,kinda sad isnt it.I would love see Channing in Orange and close to home so all could watch him play at the highest level in SEC,and soon they will be on top of BCS and you can bet on that,KY will be in middle of pack at best.Ill. wants him bad as does Stanford.