Aaron Roberts-Safety/DB
Aaron Meadows-DL/OL
Stuart Spence-DL/OL
Dylan Dailey-DL/OL
Allen Crouch-DL/OL
Caleb Baber-DB
Austin McNabb-DB
Joe Mabry-TE/WR

They have their quarterback coming back and their running back, and maybe a lineman or two.

May have a decent season but idk.
I look for the wildcats to have a decent season..we have a very strong and healthy team.. they looked very good in the spring game. I think that everyone underestimates this bath co team and i think they could suprise alot of teams in the conference and the district.......P'Burg...Valley.
theredstorm45 Wrote:I look for the wildcats to have a decent season..we have a very strong and healthy team.. they looked very good in the spring game. I think that everyone underestimates this bath co team and i think they could suprise alot of teams in the conference and the district.......P'Burg...Valley.

I Agree.
Predictions on Bath for the 09' season? I know they lost some good linemen and Metz. Will they drop off some this year?:thanks:
I think the boys in red will do just fine. Maybe good enought to win the district outright. These boys are strong and the rest of the region dont know how strong they are. Guess the opposition will find out this fall.