Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hall Says Calipari Still Deciding About UK Job
Wow. That's interesting coming from Joe B.
Ok so hes talking to a former UK coach about what all being the head B-ball coach at UK will entail whats wrong with that? It doesnt mean hes not gonna take the job hes just trying to be smart about it and I dont blame him.
Well as of 12:30 p.m. or so all news stations in Memphis, Lexington, and majority in Louisville are reporting that the deal between UK & Calipari are done.
Something is strange with this whole situation. If he is still this torn after 3 days of negotiations after he called Kentucky himself expressing his interest, then IMO something is wrong with contract language that he doesn't like. Is it possible that he wants more control than Mitch and Todd is willing to give? Well see. This deal is starting to look like it might fall through. Mitch and Todd should put deadline on the decision, and then move on if he can't make up his mind.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Well as of 12:30 p.m. or so all news stations in Memphis, Lexington, and majority in Louisville are reporting that the deal between UK & Calipari are done.

Yet, the Memphis reporter that was just on ESPN radio said he cannot see Cal leaving. That the Memphis Boosters have stepped up with everything that he has asked for.

THAT HE HAS ASKED FOR?????????? Why has he asked for anything?

For me, I take the reporters comments above, just like I have taken all the rest, no one knows except the parties involved. IMO, he is coming here, but as QQ has stated, something is pretty strange that it would take 3 days to finalize this.
I told you guys in another thread that he would take the job and back out at the last minute.....