Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson County 2009
Does anyone have there schedule?
How did their spring practice go? How many players did they have out?
Amped 88 Wrote:How did their spring practice go? How many players did they have out?

Spoke with Coach Carter at a Bell baseball game and he was very encouraged with the kids attitude during spring ball. Had roughly 35 kids out everyday of spring ball. But he also said they have a tremendous amount of work to do before August 28 gets here.
TCCardinal Wrote:Does anyone have there schedule?

I think this is how the first part of their schedule looks.

Powell Co
Allen Central
Betsy Layne
Pineville
Garrad Co
Amped 88 Wrote:I think this is how the first part of their schedule looks.

Powell Co
Allen Central
Betsy Layne
Pineville
Garrad Co

Looks like the "Generals" better go to work!
Good luck to Coach Carter he will be missed on log mtn. From the looks of the schedule they will have a tough row to hoe. Will they have enough players to have practices?????
They've got a big hill to climb but I'm more than confident that Coach Carter will get the program built the right way and soon...
Jackson05 Wrote:They've got a big hill to climb but I'm more than confident that Coach Carter will get the program built the right way and soon...

Coach Carter is a friend of mine, but lets not put the carriage in front of the horse. There is a trendmendous amount of work to do before you can start using words like, SOON.... be patient and give them time, because its gonna take time!
Trenches07 Wrote:Coach Carter is a friend of mine, but lets not put the carriage in front of the horse. There is a trendmendous amount of work to do before you can start using words like, SOON.... be patient and give them time, because its gonna take time!

Everyone needs to be patient I think that they can win games like Allen Central and Pineville and maybe slip in another win or 2.
We play Jackson game 1. I will say Jackson has some hard nosed kids over there and they play hard.
Look at the sucess Hilton Asst. coaches have had as Head men.

Holcomb @ Breathit
Peterson @ Fleming
Foley @ Frankfort
Mills @ Knox

I expect Carter to be no different.
Good luck to Jackson Co.!!