Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has your new transfers help your girls program
There is no doubt that Ashland landed 3 top middle schoolers that in 1-2 years, these kids will blossom in Ashland's program.

Pete Fraley and the Lady Lions have landed a total of 4 transfers that will be returning next year. These kids will also help the program.

The other two schools in the 64th District I really do not have any privy information about, other than rumors that swirl every time the wind blows.
Atticus Wrote:The ones transferring in or the ones transferring out?:biggrin:

Gotta be the ones that are coming in and more are to follow :biggrin:
RoyalBlues Wrote:Gotta be the ones that are coming in and more are to follow :biggrin:

At what school?
Pittsburgh Fish Wrote:At what school?

Now why don't you swim up 13th street next year and look for yourself.
RoyalBlues Wrote:Now why don't you swim up 13th street next year and look for yourself.

North or South, East or West?
I think you know, I trust you could find your way.
Royal Blues do you eat Cheeto Puffs?
RoyalBlues Wrote:I think you know, I trust you could find your way.

No, I dont, enlightment o wonderful one.
We usually have some eagles and lions.
Royal blues, don't bring fairview in this mess. We are the fourth ranked team in the district so u should not be worried about us. All I am going to say in the last three years our team has never had a transfer or have someone transfer. Things always change so maybe u know something I don't. How many kids would u like to have on ur team next year since all these kids are transferring to ur school?
NorthernNorse Wrote:Royal blues, don't bring fairview in this mess. We are the fourth ranked team in the district so u should not be worried about us. All I am going to say in the last three years our team has never had a transfer or have someone transfer. Things always change so maybe u know something I don't. How many kids would u like to have on ur team next year since all these kids are transferring to ur school?

Whooa! Royalblues have a seat . :ChairHit:
NorthernNorse Wrote:Royal blues, don't bring fairview in this mess. We are the fourth ranked team in the district so u should not be worried about us. All I am going to say in the last three years our team has never had a transfer or have someone transfer. Things always change so maybe u know something I don't. How many kids would u like to have on ur team next year since all these kids are transferring to ur school?

I’m not prejudice we will take anyone, red, white, royal blue it doesn’t matter to us. :Thumbs:

We would also like to be dropped from this conversation!!!!!
Other than Roark, who transferred to Boyd?
Old Blue Wrote:Other than Roark, who transferred to Boyd?

Pope, Coburn, Newsome.
thumbsdown Wrote:Pope, Coburn, Newsome.

Mosley