Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Wilbon says he feels bad for Gillispie, NOT Kentucky Basketball
Just now on PTI.

Gosh, the title should say Gillispie, I hate how it's spelled that way, gets me every time.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Just now on PTI.

Gosh, the title should say Gillispie, I hate how it's spelled that way, gets me every time.
It was coming on while I was leaving- what did it say?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
well i do too but we will have no reason to feel sorry for him next year!
beasy_bo Wrote:well i do too but we will have no reason to feel sorry for him next year!

Why is that?
BFritz Wrote:It was coming on while I was leaving- what did it say?

Well he rambled on about how we fired Tubby. And he said he hopes we dont win another game for atleast the next 2 years.
We fired Tubby? He left didn't he?
cougarpride08 Wrote:We fired Tubby? He left didn't he?

I shoulda put "Ran off Tubby".
Wilbon is nothing more than a loud mouth idiot anyways.......
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Well he rambled on about how we fired Tubby. And he said he hopes we dont win another game for atleast the next 2 years.

Billy Gillespie said this?
NYY10 Wrote:Billy Gillespie said this?

No, Michael Wilbon did.
NYY10 Wrote:Billy Gillespie said this?

Show me where he said this..
theVILLE Wrote:Show me where he said this..

NYY10 was asking a question.
Kyboy13 Wrote:Wilbon is nothing more than a loud mouth idiot anyways.......

Because he supports BCG?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:No, Michael Wilbon did.

I love Wilbon, he really don't care to tick people off.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Just now on PTI.

I agree with him 100 percent!
Stardust Wrote:Because he supports BCG?

No, not at all. But, how can you support a Coach and not his team? Makes no sense to, me does it you??????? Thus he is an idiot, a coach is a member of the university.
Mike Wilburn is a great analyst, but he doesn't know a thing about Kentucky basketball.
Kyboy13 Wrote:No, not at all. But, how can you support a Coach and not his team? Makes no sense to, me does it you??????? Thus he is an idiot, a coach is a member of the university.

However, the Kentucky fan base views things right now as I dont support BCG but I support the players. Same comment should pertain to those whiney fans. :redboxer:
I never have liked Wilbon or Kornheiser either, they are both jackasses. UK basketball is bigger than both those guys and gillispie. UK deserves better than this. Things were fine at UK before Barnhardt came along as well as some idiot fans that support what he does.
Wilbon is an idiot..he said he hopes UK never wins another game because they fired Tubby. First off... Tubby wasnt fired, and while some in the fanbase were glad to see him go, the administration gave him a chance to keep his job (with some changes) and he decided against it. That was his choice, but dont say that Kentucky got rid of a guy when that is explicitly not the case.
Sports_Fan28 Wrote:I never have liked Wilbon or Kornheiser either, they are both jackasses. UK basketball is bigger than both those guys and gillispie. UK deserves better than this. Things were fine at UK before Barnhardt came along as well as some idiot fans that support what he does.

Hmmm, or some idiot fans that don't support what he does :dontthink
Wilbon is complete idiot. We did not FIRE TUBBY, Tubby decided to leave, he was not fired. Wilbon can kiss all of the ACC and BIG EAST *** all he wants, that will not change the fact that Kentucky Basketball is still relevant in todays country, not just Kentucky
So what if Wilbon doesn't like Kentucky , his opionion doesn't matter anyway but his saying what he said sounded a bit racist but maybe ESPN ought to send him to call a UK home game next season and then he can that he hopes Kentucky doesn't win a game or doesn't like Kentucky at all. He like PTI is a waste of television programming, I like around the horn better. But Wilbon is a idiot and guess he would like to see John Thompson III coach the Wildcats. Then I guess then we would see him change his tune.TongueirateSho