Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TJ Houshmanzadeh to Seattle; Derrick Ward to Tampa
Two key free agents the Bengals were looking to sign have signed elsewhere. TJ goes to Seattle and Ward goes to Tampa. Cedric Benson has also mentioned that he loves Texas and that the offer by the Texans was better than by the Bengals. Look for him to end up in Houston. Looks like the Bengals continue to get better. LMAO. The Bengals are officially the NFL version of the movie "Major League".
Question: Where did Derrick Ward start his carrier?

We were talking about this at work and I am not sure if we ever resolved the answer for sure.
At least the Bengals are better than the Lions!
Woot woot!
Ward was drafted in the 7th round of the 2004 draft by the Jets. Then he went to the Giants and now is with the Bucs. He played college ball at Fresno State and Ottawa.
I am not even shure after all this if the Bengals are better than the Lions. I mean the Bengals best player in Carson Palmer always get hurt every season. Chad Johnson struggled last season and I dont see him getting any better this season.
NIKE2010 Wrote:I am not even shure after all this if the Bengals are better than the Lions. I mean the Bengals best player in Carson Palmer always get hurt every season. Chad Johnson struggled last season and I dont see him getting any better this season.

It's not Carson, it's not the Receivers, it's not the running backs - It's the line. Until the Bengals address the line, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice and Roger Craig would be mediocre for the Bengals.
Stardust Wrote:It's not Carson, it's not the Receivers, it's not the running backs - It's the line. Until the Bengals address the line, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice and Roger Craig would be mediocre for the Bengals.

Thank you for saying this, so I wouldn't have to. :1:
Jshort5 Wrote:Thank you for saying this, so I wouldn't have to. :1:

:Thumbs:
Good move by Seattle. Now they need some defense.