Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan at Pikeville Predictions
Althogh i think pikeville will win ive heard that harlan has a frosh qb that has a nice arm and everone knows how hazard one but i dont think its gonna happen because harlan runs a wishbone or double-tight. and pikeville has one of the best run-deffences ive seen in a while WHEN THEY WRAP UP AND DONT MAKE MENTAL MISTAKES
mental mistakes have seem to have been a big problem for pikeville this season
NOT SO FAST!!!

I saw Harlan against a VERY good Leslie County team and they played them down to the WIRE!

We've all seen what happens this year when Pikeville thinks they're a lot better than who they're playing (Hazard, and yes, even BELFRY -- there was a LOT of confidence going into that one this year!).

Nonetheless, it's it's going to be Pikeville...

...with another LET-DOWN!!!

(and I HATE it, because I wanted to see Paintsville get another shot at them in the 3rd round at THEIR place this time!)

Harlan 21 (Thompson runs wild on Pikeville's overconfident defense)
Pikeville 20 (six turnovers...and only 1 of them actually caused by the other team)
Football24_7 Wrote:NOT SO FAST!!!

I saw Harlan against a VERY good Leslie County team and they played them down to the WIRE!

We've all seen what happens this year when Pikeville thinks they're a lot better than who they're playing (Hazard, and yes, even BELFRY -- there was a LOT of confidence going into that one this year!).

(and I HATE it, because I wanted to see Paintsville get another shot at them in the 3rd round at THEIR place this time!)

Pikeville 20 (six turnovers...and only 1 of them actually caused by the other team)

Ahh, but it goes both ways! I saw a Harlan team play a tough game (21-20 I believe) against a Williamsburg team which, correct me if I'm wrong, didn't make it to the playoffs this year?... If Pikevilel eliminates mental mistakes and plays THEIR game, they will roll. If not, it will be a lot closer than anyone would like to admit.
Football24_7 Wrote:NOT SO FAST!!!

I agree. If Pikeville is overconfident, it will be a short post season.
fox sports Wrote:I agree. If Pikeville is overconfident, it will be a short post season.

Y ou all just wait and see pikeville is not overconfident
friday you are gonna see some hard-nose defence from pikeville

they know not to get over-confident
they've learned from thier mistakes
Id like to see an upset in this one. But its not likely, so im going to go with P'Ville and the Jackson boys.