Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Letcher Co. Central Cougars
82.76%
Breathitt Co. Bobcats
17.24%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co. Central vs. Breathitt Co.- 14th 1st Round
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Right..And a thing called defense usually has something to do with that..

obviously you haven't seen KCC play because defense has little effect on Tate or Stuarts long range shooting. They couldn't throw it in the ocean the other night.
Good defense will effect anyone! Why won't you just admit Logan Johnson shut Tate down? Sorry but it's true.
Kyboy13 Wrote:Good defense will effect anyone! Why won't you just admit Logan Johnson shut Tate down? Sorry but it's true.

sure he played good defense if holding on to his jersey everytime down the floor is what you call good defense.
fanatic11 Wrote:sure he played good defense if holding on to his jersey everytime down the floor is what you call good defense.

What?!?! You my friend are a terrible LOSER. Logan shut him down completly! Profit was the one who was grabbing jersey not Logan!!!! Sorry but your boy got outplayed!
Kyboy13 Wrote:What?!?! You my friend are a terrible LOSER. Logan shut him down completly! Profit was the one who was grabbing jersey not Logan!!!! Sorry but your boy got outplayed!

evidently you werent watching the game or you were one of the referees because they obviously didnt see it.:argue:
PATS2011 Wrote:obviously you haven't seen KCC play because defense has little effect on Tate or Stuarts long range shooting. They couldn't throw it in the ocean the other night.
A hand in the face is defense. Give credit where credit is due and move on.
KCC does not play this game.
fanatic11 Wrote:evidently you werent watching the game or you were one of the referees because they obviously didnt see it.:argue:

Apparently your the only one who did see it! Just shut up, no one likes a sore LOSER!
Educated Fan Wrote:Apparently your the only one who did see it! Just shut up, no one likes a sore LOSER!

i can come on here and state my opinioin if i want to but other people are right we need to get back to the original thread. good luck to both teams
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Are you people serious ............who wins.We are a football school.LCC will win of course unless it gets physical then we win the fight.:redboxer:
LCC wins Breathitt couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag! Of course they might hurt one of LCC's players while trying to get away from him.:igiveup:
fanatic11 Wrote:i can come on here and state my opinioin if i want to but other people are right we need to get back to the original thread. good luck to both teams

Sounds to me like the sore loser is changing the subject because someone finally proved him wrong.......lol:Clap:
Letcher Co. Central in this one!!!
If LCC plays THE GREAT DEFENSE that they played against KCC and it was GREAT DEFENSE they will beat breathitt by 30 !!! And if they will continue to play the GREAT DEFENSE they can win this region!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:
fanatic11 Wrote:sure he played good defense if holding on to his jersey everytime down the floor is what you call good defense.

This happened a lot.
LCC by 10+
mountaindo Wrote:LCC wins Breathitt couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag! Of course they might hurt one of LCC's players while trying to get away from him.:igiveup:
Make Channing mad and find out.:ChairHit:
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Make Channing mad and find out.:ChairHit:

Please........ Why would you even mention fighting at a basketball game? Come on now, I would hope Channing would have enough sense about him to not fight any other athlete.
Smoke 20 Wrote:Sounds to me like the sore loser is changing the subject because someone finally proved him wrong.......lol:Clap:

i am not a sore loser. LCC beat KCC. Good job:Clap:. but some letcher fans are making things out to be what their not. LCC's pep section did not shake up KCC. KCC had a really off shooting night and what everybody else is calling Tate being shook up imo is him being aggervated that he was missing so many shots. but really we need to get back on topic.
Fugate dominates this game and Bobcats win by 5.
Tailback44 Wrote:Fugate dominates this game and Bobcats win by 5.

:thatsfunn
LCC by 15+..............:ChairHit:
LCC should win this one.
i just about picked the knott game... i was off by 1 point so im going to give this game a shot and say LCC by 12....
Smoke 20
Let's look at it another way then. You may be right that Cox and Stamper couldn't throw one in the ocean the other night and they were simply off of their offensive game BUT a good player even when he's not hitting his shots steps up his defensive game and that didn't happen either because they couldn't stop Logan and Charlie and big Eric in the middle so I really don't see your arguement buddy. Your boys got beat on this particular night and they had previously had beaten LCC twice so give the devil it's due and say that you got outplayed and just LOST the district championship to a team that was better than yours on that night.
They are playing right now and I can not believe they are letting that kid who failed the drug test, play. If I were Breathitt I would be pitchin a fit. He should have been off the team for good.
who won...
boogieman Wrote:They are playing right now and I can not believe they are letting that kid who failed the drug test, play. If I were Breathitt I would be pitchin a fit. He should have been off the team for good.
What rule are you stating from the KHSAA statutes?
Lambert #1 Wrote:Smoke 20
Let's look at it another way then. You may be right that Cox and Stamper couldn't throw one in the ocean the other night and they were simply off of their offensive game BUT a good player even when he's not hitting his shots steps up his defensive game and that didn't happen either because they couldn't stop Logan and Charlie and big Eric in the middle so I really don't see your arguement buddy. Your boys got beat on this particular night and they had previously had beaten LCC twice so give the devil it's due and say that you got outplayed and just LOST the district championship to a team that was better than yours on that night.

Wat are you talkin about???
I'm a LCC fan I never said Knott should have beat LCC. I said that the naked cowboys got into Tate and Stuarts heads..... So maybe you sould learn how to read bro.:argue: