5. Josh prater - Allen Central
1. Alan Craynon-Pburg
2. Seth Setser-Pburg
3. Blake Meade- dont know if hill be at pburg next season
4. ?
5. ?
where is Blake Meade going too???
Or his he??
He isn't going anywhere. He quit football for a while, not sure why, but he is back now.
I was told he might be back at AC
colby little from sf is pretty good
sf_football Wrote:colby little from sf is pretty good
If he turns out anything like his brother then he will be hard to stop in a couple of years.
What is the "15th"?

I would get the impression that you are talking about the basketball regional alignment--but this is the football thread . . . . . . .
East Ridge had a very good freshman in Tommy Bingham. From what I saw he ran all over the belfry freshman and all the other freshman teams that they faced. He didn't have much of a line this year so he had to fight for every yard
I think that seth sester will be very good next year.
The top Freshmen have to be Ian Welch and Chase Richardson from Johnson Central who started on a 3A playoff team. Add teammates Dennis Dillion and Brady Hamilton and you have the real top freshmen!!
Gator Wrote:The top Freshmen have to be Ian Welch and Chase Richardson from Johnson Central who started on a 3A playoff team. Add teammates Dennis Dillion and Brady Hamilton and you have the real top freshmen!!

Yes this group is very good:Thumbs:
bobby mead from south floyd should be good as well.
Zack Hall and Corey J. Both of them are benching like 275.
Horse Head Wrote:bobby mead from south floyd should be good as well.
Whats position will he play
I dont know any of these kids from P burg but i do know daniel and hes 16 lol. i think that its kinda funny hes a 16 year old freshman. I think im a better running back than he is and i just turned 15 in Oct. but i havnt had much of a chance but i will have my chance this year at East Ridge.

-Tommy Bingham #15
Tommy runs all over all these people lol... you wont find a freshmen big as he is, and as fast at the same time.
tommy did it all by himself hes the best freshmen by far in the district he eats defensive backs for lunch.    :hungry:
First of all, Daniel Harmon can't be one of the top freshmen in the region because he is not in the region, pikeville is in class A. It's not the 15th region in football, it's the 8th. I think Tommy Bingham is a better RB than Daniel Harmon but I think Daniel Harmon is the better defensive player.
Seth Setser-PBURG
Allen Craynon-PBURG
Blake Meade-ALLEN CENTRAL
Chase Richardson-Johnson Central
Allen Craynon, Blake Meade, and Coby Little
Seth Setser-Pburg
Casey Brown-Pville
Chase Richardson-JC
Ian Welch-JC
Blake Meade-AC