Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie 74 Perry Central 63 --54th District Championship
Congrats Leslie & good luck to the Lady Eagles in Region!!
Congrats Leslie
Hit this one right on the head! I picked LC by 11! Congrats Eagles!
Congrats Leslie
Congrats Leslie!
Congrats Leslie
Congrats Leslie
Congrats Leslie!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Perry Co. Central 13 13 16 21 63

Leslie Co. 7 22 20 25 74

54th District at Leslie Co.
Perry Co. Central (14-13) -- Back 8, Eversole 6, Miller 2, Melton 2, Shepherd 23, Rankin 10, Eldridge 4, Napier 6, Campbell 2.
Leslie Co. (19-8) -- Bailey 6, Helton 3, Crawford 18, Moore 35, Bowling 6, Caldwell 6.
http://www.kentucky.com/
Free throws were the key to this game. From what the radio said: Leslie was 35-38, and Perry was 11-24. Leslie won the game from the foul line, outscoring Perry 24 points on freebies! ENOUGH SAID!
Who was the crazy girl from Perry that flipped off the Leslie County fans? That was hillarious.
I hope they meet in region Perry will deff get them then...Neutral site and almost got them last night..juss a few bad plays near the end!!! but CONGRATS LC
Hitman7 Wrote:Who was the crazy girl from Perry that flipped off the Leslie County fans? That was hillarious.

Must of been the sister of the crazy one that did it for Hazard the other night when Perry was beating them. Someone needs to get control of these girls.:ChairHit:
Stardust Wrote:Perry Co. Central 13 13 16 21 63

Leslie Co. 7 22 20 25 74

54th District at Leslie Co.
Perry Co. Central (14-13) -- Back 8, Eversole 6, Miller 2, Melton 2, Shepherd 23, Rankin 10, Eldridge 4, Napier 6, Campbell 2.
Leslie Co. (19-8) -- Bailey 6, Helton 3, Crawford 18, Moore 35, Bowling 6, Caldwell 6.
http://www.kentucky.com/

Stardust: I really appreciate your posting the box scores of all these games. To the interested fan, it is a welcome effort on your part.
I kind of doubt that Perry will see Leslie again in the tournament. They will have to meet up with Breathitt or LCC in the Semi Finals.

Yeah someone needs to get control of those girls. They are disgracing their teams. I have never in my life saw a PCC player doing anything like that during a game. It was embarrissing to me.