Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou. Ballard vs Lou. Trinity (27th District Final) 2/26
Ballard blows out a decent Waggener team, flexs their muscle heading into the district final. Trinity pulls one out against a poor shooting Seneca team and now the two will meet Fri night.

Ballard has got to be one of the hottest teams in the state right now, hands down. They are a scary matchup for anyone in the 7th region.

Ballard by 12

Thoughts/Predictions?
Ballard wins, but Trinity make is close. Seneca was better than average, so I think T is able to make this a game until the closing minutes. Ballard by 7
An extremely dangerous game for Ballard, but I'll take them by 11.
EasternAlum Wrote:Ballard blows out a decent Waggener team, flexs their muscle heading into the district final. Trinity pulls one out against a poor shooting Seneca team and now the two will meet Fri night.

Ballard has got to be one of the hottest teams in the state right now, hands down. They are a scary matchup for anyone in the 7th region.

Of course, Ballard did have that little blip against a certain team from Sandy Hook, didn't they? :biggrin:

That said, Ballard is easily one of the top 10 teams in the state. I'll pick them to win by 8 over a tough Trinity squad.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]