Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bardstown 52 - Hazard 46 All "A" Semi-Final
Final.
Final from All A semi-finals.
Congrats Bardstown... keep your heads up Bulldogs!
Well.... looks like Hazard may have overlooked Bardstown, with all this Mountain Final stuff....
yea I say Hazard over looked them, nothing to be ashamed about, Congrats to Hazard and Bardstown
Wow, shocker
NYY10 Wrote:yea I say Hazard over looked them, nothing to be ashamed about, Congrats to Hazard and Bardstown

Overlooked?? It looked to me like Bardstown was the much better team. If they played ten times Bardstown would win 7 or 8.
Bardstown has been to the finals 3 out of 4 years... They are better than Hazard.
zulu Wrote:Overlooked?? It looked to me like Bardstown was the much better team. If they played ten times Bardstown would win 7 or 8.

I would take Hazard in the best of 10...
Bardstown was too athletic for Hazard. I think they beat Hazard 8 of 10. The game was never really in doubt if I heard correctly.
Chuck Taylor Wrote:I would take Hazard in the best of 10...

Hey, I'm a Hazard fan, that's just the way I see it. Bardstown was much quicker and more athletic.
Congrats Bardstown!
Wow I thought Hazard had them. Sounds like it was a good game though
There isn't that many times in a season that you play that early of a game.... If they would have keep it the way it should be, it might be a better game. How many kids do u know that go to bed early, there isn't that many kids that will... Congrats Bardstown.
Congrats Bardstown!

Keep working hard Bulldogs!
I knew it was going to be a tough game for the Dawgs!! I said yesterday that Hazard could lose this game!! I hate to see it and wished they were in the finals!! Got to move on and focus on getting better for tournament time!! So congrats Bardstown and good luck to Hazard the rest of the season!! Go Dawgs!!
Gotta hit those free throws !!!
Congrats to Hazard for making a strong showing in the ALL A....Hazard seems to be searching for an identity with Campbell off the team but I know that Coach Holland will do a good job of getting his team ready for a regional run...
I was looking forward to a Hazard vs. Elliott County Finals
Lucky7 Wrote:I was looking forward to a Hazard vs. Elliott County Finals

It's alright, just like everyone else, you overlook them good ol Pike County boys.