Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Elliott County
50.98%
Shelby Valley
49.02%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elliott County vs. Shelby Valley Semi-Finals All "A" Classic
If Valley makes there free throws and dont turn the ball over 10 times then I say Valley by 7, but if they have more then 10 turnovers then this will be all Elliot.

Does anyone Know if this will be on TV or the Radio?
Elliott County by as many as they can put...only way for shelby valley to have a chance is if they score with them and i dont think that will happen because elliott county puts the ball in the hole pretty well!!!
ky wildcats Wrote:EC by 15 Timmy Knipp plays his part.

I read somewhere that Timmy Knipp is sick. Might be Valley's chance.
wild sky Wrote:I read somewhere that Timmy Knipp is sick. Might be Valley's chance.
i doubt it
hollerballer Wrote:i doubt it

yea, why must Valley even show up, there killed any other way aint they Rolleyes
hollerballer Wrote:i doubt it

This will be a good game, with or without Knipp.

Good luck to both teams!
I will say EC by 10-15. But EC is not invincible. They can be beat! SV will have to slow the ball way down!!!! That is a key! No way can they run with EC. If SV slows the ball way down, even for SV style; crashes the boards on D and O; and keeps people on EC's main 3 guys; then they can win this game. Do I think it will happen? No. But it can happen. SV has the players and the depth to win this one. Also, if there is any foul trouble by EC that will favor SV. But SV's worst opponent in this one is their discipline! They must play a very very slow game.

Remember that EC only beat Morgan Co. 74-63 on Jan. 26. And Morgan is not very good this year, but just plays good D.

SV needs to hold EC under 70 to have a chance. If they can't it is over.

Best of luck to both! Should be fun to watch!
The game is on 93.1 WDHR at 10 am.
I hope every one eats crow in the mourn Valley by 5.
Go cats.
If it wasnt a 2 hour drive to richmond i would go down before work. But I gotta work at 3.
Im Not Really Sure About This one But Im Gonna Take Valley by 5
ky wildcats Wrote:EC by 15 Timmy Knipp plays his part.
From what I seen the first two games, it will take more than what he does. Sick or not.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Knipp isnt sick If he plays like he should and can play EC by 15 igiveup:

People keep using the Morgan Co. game as something that game was never in doubt. I guess its just some moral thing for some.
I think Shelby Valley wins if the Big guys for SV have a good game, but more important is that they their free throws. SV by 6
bucslover68 Wrote:The game is on 93.1 WDHR at 10 am.

Anyone Know if it will be on TV?
NYY10 Wrote:Anyone Know if it will be on TV?

no only championship games are televised
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:no only championship games are televised

Do you know if it will be on the net then?
12-3. Elliott has 8 TO's with 2 minutes in the first.
NYY10 Wrote:Do you know if it will be on the net then?

no with the state tournys they can only live stream video or show live feed on TV only during championship games. Not sure why but that is the speculations. But ill tell you one thing VALLEY IS PLAYING BALLS TO THE WALL!!!!!!!