Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If not Kentucky where would you live?
IRISH4 Wrote:Destin, FL

I second that one! Awesome place.
I would have to say San Diego,California.
Southern California
I'm in nicholasville, ky but if not here Miami,FL
I have a cousin who lives in Kona, HI but it gets very expensive out there. I love our mountains and there is no way I could live somewhere without them. My vote would be Eastern TN (maybe)
California, North or South Carolina, and Florida would be nice. New York City would be good but too cold. Internationally, I'd go for Germany, Ireland, Australia, or Brazil.

*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I have a cousin who lives in Kona, HI but it gets very expensive out there. I love our mountains and there is no way I could live somewhere without them. My vote would be Eastern TN (maybe)

Hawaii is definitely expensive. Even McDonald's is crazy because everything has to be exported to them.

Alabama is a nice place to live. Went there this past summer to Lake Guntersville and it was so nice!
If not Kentucky Where would You Live ? I defintely Move To Cameron, North Carolina ItS the day lights outs living here in kentucky thats for sure To Be With My Blue Devils For Sure
Some place that gets more snow then us but doesnt stay cold all the time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I would Move to Germany,England (love the BBC and British people in general),France,Italy,. Basically Anywhere in Europe