Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central @ Shelby Valley - Jan. 13
Justice not on his A game lately.

Thoughts?
SV by 20.
Valley by 15
oh, and I tho Justice was doing really better considering he had 20 some points againts North Laurel?
Shelby V by 25
NYY10 Wrote:oh, and I tho Justice was doing really better considering he had 20 some points againts North Laurel?

He's not been shooting well cause of his shoulder
Looking at how each played against Henry Clay, this looks like it could be a long night for Pike when they travel to SV.

Shelby beat HC by 36 points, while Pike suffered a 31 point loss. I'll take SV by 25+
Looks like he may be back, but they are not playing well at this time....
If Valley plays like they did against BL and PC plays like they did against JB it could be interesting. Good luck both teams.
SV by 20 +
If...Then Wrote:Justice not on his A game lately.

Thoughts?

He had 27 against North Laurel Saturday. With or without him, Shelby Valley wins this game by 20.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:Looking at how each played against Henry Clay, this looks like it could be a long night for Pike when they travel to SV.

Shelby beat HC by 36 points, while Pike suffered a 31 point loss. I'll take SV by 25+

If this game had happened back in the middle of December, the comparison would be more valid. Since then, of course, SV's best player suffered a shoulder injury and hasn't been the same since. The team has also struggled to adjust in the games after the injury.

If the injury had never happened, SV would have won this by 40+ points, easily. Now, I agree with the majority on here and say Valley gets a comfortable, but not a blowout, win.

SV by around 15.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:If this game had happened back in the middle of December, the comparison would be more valid. Since then, of course, SV's best player suffered a shoulder injury and hasn't been the same since. The team has also struggled to adjust in the games after the injury.

If the injury had never happened, SV would have won this by 40+ points, easily. Now, I agree with the majority on here and say Valley gets a comfortable, but not a blowout, win.

SV by around 15.

Exactly.
Valley by 18
Valley by 23.
Valley will win this game by 25 or 30+. Good luck to both!
Valley will be up 34 then start resting there players and win by 26.
Does anyone know if this game is going to be available online anywhere?
Valley by 24
justice hasnt been too hot at all... i think he is overrated...

pike central in this one
Overrated? He has a hurt shoulder and is barely able to play lol that sounds pretty tough to me, not overrated
Elisha Justice +20

Shelby Valley +25
More Cowbell Wrote:If this game had happened back in the middle of December, the comparison would be more valid. Since then, of course, SV's best player suffered a shoulder injury and hasn't been the same since. The team has also struggled to adjust in the games after the injury.

SV by around 15.

Kinda makes you wonder if the injury threw the whole team into a funk... Valley will be right there in March, just a little slump. Those boys can play.
Valley by 20
Any one know the score for this game?
Not exact but im thinking the final score was something like 106-58 Valley.
herd Valley killed them