Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 70 - South Floyd 53
GG pburg
Congrats P-Burg
Congrats Pburg!! Any stats?
Slow start for the Blackcats, but they pulled away in the end. Good game and effort from Jody Tackett.

Congrats Blackcats!
Prestonsburg didn't play so well in this game as they missed a lot of open shots and committed a ton of fouls. Jody Tackett however played a good game along with Steven Patrick, who I thought should have received more touches because SF could not stop him.

I was really impressed with Shannon Turner of SF. He had around 12-15 points in the 1st half, but didn't get many opportunity's in the 2nd half after Pburg switched from the 2-3 to Man defense.

Congrats Blackcats!
Good Game p-Burg. was a good game by both teams SF really surprised me and kept in close in the first half.P-burg also struggled the whole game to make shots.
congrats P-burg...no need to hang your heads Raider you play tough all throughout. i have a quick question to the p-burg fans. what is up with the fan section? was expecting more to be there and to be a lot more active and louder
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:congrats P-burg...no need to hang your heads Raider you play tough all throughout. i have a quick question to the p-burg fans. what is up with the fan section? was expecting more to be there and to be a lot more active and louder

Well as part of the blackcat student section i believe that there just wasnt much hype for this game and most kids thought it wasnt going to be a good game and didnt show and the ones that were there just wasnt into it..It was a good game but kinda boring at times to me.
Congrats Prestonburg, nice win
Good Win for the Blackcats.
Any Stats?
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:Congrats Pburg!! Any stats?

Was told that Jody Tackett led Pburg with 24.
I had Burchett with 26, Tackett with 24 and Patrick with 11 (including two buckets he could've dunk!)

Turner had 20+ for South Floyd, I just can't remember the exact number.
jammin' jamey Wrote:I had Burchett with 26, Tackett with 24 and Patrick with 11 (including two buckets he could've dunk!)

I stand corrected as Burchett led the team, Burchett had a really quite 26.
both teams played well...was impressed and pleasently surprised with SF in the first half.
jammin' jamey Wrote:I had Burchett with 26, Tackett with 24 and Patrick with 11 (including two buckets he could've dunk!)

Turner had a very good game he got some open looks in transition and knocked down the shots.
Well the Raiders seemed to look better this game than the previous games.I think if they would play more aggressive,get things going to the goal,and play DEFENSE they could be a good team.And lets not forget better attitudes.
Congrats P-Burg
ooops...never mind