Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P-burg / JC what happened ?
Got word the game got wild ??????
What happened from someone who was at the game ?
Apparently nobody from Central or P-Burg can give us anything really for some reason...
haven't heard anything would love to know what happen
canoeman06 Wrote:Got word the game got wild ??????
What happened from someone who was at the game ?

There was a steal from P'burg and Ian Welch caught the kid from behind and swatted at the ball and ended up giving a hard foul which drew the flagrant call. Welch was walking back down the court for the foul shots and coach Jack Pack walked to the volleyball lines on the court and began to say some things to Welch. Words were exchanged, they were seperated and then I'm not sure what happend after that.....I just saw Coach Pack turn to the fans of JC and say something, and then that's when tempers began to flair. A player from JC was given a technical, but the person who I felt instigated it (Pack, by getting in Welch's face) wasn't given a warning or a technical. Things settled down and JC cruised to the easy W.
Was it really over 20 points? Really shocks me is true.
i will be able to tell you in a few mins..
Already did.
I was told Steven Patrick for P-burg was roughed up by a JC player.
Wasn't at the game so just wanted to know from someone who was.
i didnt see ur post when i posted.. i will be talking to one of the staff for pburg in a min
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Was it really over 20 points? Really shocks me is true.

Should've been worse than that. Outside of Patrick, Prestonsburg has little if anything. Patrick's pretty smooth for a big man in the 15th Region.

The officials also put the wrong player on the line after the intentional foul call. Patrick was fouled, and Pack sent Burchett to the line to shoot the shot. This was a large part of what the crowd was howling about.
runninrebs21 Wrote:i didnt see ur post when i posted.. i will be talking to one of the staff for pburg in a min

No biggie, it might be a little different tale...since it's from the opposing team Smile However, I gave an honest and unbiased recollection of what happend. I'm unsure of what was said to the P'burg team tonight since I was sitting up top, but I'm not saying it was soley the fault of the 'Cats. Just glad it didn't turn into anything worse.:Thumbs:
Great win for the Eagles. Guys will learn you do not mess with Ian Welch. Pack is lucky he was at a game where he was protected. I like the fire I am starting to see in the Eagles!

Now to the game, any stats?