Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee Co. 77 - Wolfe Co. 58
courtdog Wrote:Crowe's dad is sick he moved in with his mother that lives in Irvine. I was told Pitman moved in with his grandmother are you sure his mom and dad moved back to Beatville i hope they did Beattyville is a great place to live but i dont se any difference if his familey did not move to Lee Co.
Really he only moved because he couldn't get along with his coach. I heard it first hand the day he and Hawkins quit. At Mcdonalds in Stanton when he and Hawkins came in bragging about quiting and transferring to different schools to play for someone they like better.
well his father is very sick and his mother lives in Irvine if you feel the need to check it out.
I hope Pitman has a great year and a great 2 years at Lee Co no one knew why he came back just had to ask. Dont know why ever one is making such a big deal out of Crowe. if you live in a glass house dont throw rocks.
courtdog Wrote:well his father is very sick and his mother lives in Irvine if you feel the need to check it out.
Are u saying his fathers illness is the only reason he moved to Estill. by the way Prayers for his father and him I do believe that he is going through a tough time.
courtdog Wrote:I hope Pitman has a great year and a great 2 years at Lee Co no one knew why he came back just had to ask. Dont know why ever one is making such a big deal out of Crowe. if you live in a glass house dont throw rocks.
no one here in a glass house. I really don't know why his father and mother came back except to be close to family. By the way one of his uncles and thier family is moving here also.