Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7PM Wednesday Night IMSN Classic Basketball
Ring In the New Year with a Blast from the past! Classic High School Basketball Wednesday Night on Intermountain Cable Channel 21.
7:00 pm- 1991 Wheelwright @ Mullins Boys
9:00 pm- 1995 Betsy Layne @ Pikeville Boys

Catch Classic Games throughout the season every Wednesday on Ch 21.
Have your own classic in mind... post it here.. you may see it in the future
McDowell and Wheelwright from any year....
McDowell and Pburg, the year they played for the district or region title cant remember which it was. Great game. I think it was the year that Superintendent Webb was the shooting guard for McDowell.
What about the 93 or 94 all-a classic game when kid from elkhorn city and the hall kid from Allen Central had the 3 point shootout. I think they ended up seeing who could make the most half courters.
Prestonsburg vs. McDowell 1989 15th region championship
That was it! Would have liked to see McDowell win but great game.
This is a great idea.
1989 Pburg vs McDowell in 58th championship. And only approximately 8 years ago, 15th championship at valley with AC vs SF.
Great idea showing this classic games...Thanks for bringing them back guys. Their a blast to watch.
I want to see the ER vs PCC 15th region championship game, I will probley throw something through my window but still lol.
i will tell u one that will be on around tourn time will feature great allen central team of 94
bolsheviks were also a great team, in 1991
So are they really going to show the 94 Allen Central Team? If I remember that year they played some great games against a good paintsville team. Some of those would be great to remember.
yes i know the 94 distict champ game will be on
game was not that close but it was best game they ever played coach martin
and others agreed then from there i dont know their plans yet
that will a tribute game to one of all time great mtn teams
great crowd and atmosphere for that game , the games need the big crowds
again to build mtn. basketball back up. (standing room only)
I love basketball like everyone else but play some more football. Maybe some games from 98 and 99 on different basketball games.

Play Betsy Layne games from 97-99 in any sport.

This is a awesome idea.

Larry Cecil and Ken Hall are the coolest people in the world.
email alum and tell me who u r prob know u