Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woodford Co. 64 - Pikeville 60
A really fun game to watch. Both teams played their hearts out tonight. The physical play of Woodford CO. was a little too much for Pikeville. The boards and FT cost them down the stretch. Pikeville made several good moves in the game to negate the size and strength of Woodford. Good experience for both teams. Never any fun to lose, but Pike needs to keep there heads up high after this one....
Great game. Pikeville needs to learn to seal the deal when they have the opportunity. This game was very similar to the one vs. Paintsville in the All "A" last season.
Nice game. Panthers are playing together a lot more than earlier.
Doesn't seem like Clark was involved enough in the offense in the 2nd half. Why did Woodford County's big man not play in the 2nd half.
Nice win for Woodford
I thought it was a very good game to watch.Clevenger played very well handling the doubble teams they were banging him hard i think he wound up with 25pts and 8 assist.I agree on clark he needed to get more shots off however it is hard when it is very physical play with big guards.
Good points hoops Clevenger had a very good game as well as Clark.Big Wes Rowe really stepped his game up in the tourney i also saw good signs from Lane Cecil and Tyler Baker