Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup Co. 70 - Johnson Central 60
Any stats? Did Parker play?
Now What Wrote:Any stats? Did Parker play?

Is he hurt?
transplanttiger Wrote:Is he hurt?

I listened to the first quarter, just never heard his name mentioned.
I was a bit surprised by this score
Congrats Greenup and Coach Fraley
Congrats Musketeers and Coach Fraley.
Didn't see this one coming either. Way too much talent on the Eagles roster to get beat by this team. Maybe Parker sat this one out!!!
Greenup has got alot of talent too. Just needed a caoch to bring it out of them.go gc:thumpsup: :thumpsup: :thumpsup:
What's wrong with Cody Parker???????????????
Parker did not play last night.
Greenup owned the boards last night. Too many second chance points.
Congrats Greenup
OutsideLogic Wrote:Parker did not play last night.

Why didn't he play? Is he hurt or sick?
AmazingFan Wrote:Why didn't he play? Is he hurt or sick?

Neither.
congrats to greenup, thought jc would win this one.
OutsideLogic Wrote:Neither.

Well, then why didn't he play?
Don't understand this Parker thing...Also heard from someone in town that Welch is not playing...got offered a college football scholarship and decided to focus on getting ready for that ....is that true?
Welch played last night.
Figured the info. I was given was incorrect....JC would be hurtin' without Welch...
AmazingFan Wrote:Well, then why didn't he play?

Attitude????
Now What Wrote:Attitude????

He needs to leave that at home and off the floor. I would sure help his team!!!
greenup county got lucky...Jc didnt have Parker playin..
Mr. Cross-over Wrote:greenup county got lucky...Jc didnt have Parker playin..
Did you watch the game, I did and can tell you GC dominated every aspect of this game, one player would not have made that big of a difference.
Way too much talent at JC for this to happen! Does anyone really know what the problem is? I wished the basketball program could get thier act in line with the other sports program at JC! It seems the the Basketball program always has controversy and can not live up to the potential the school has! I am a JC fan, but just to much talent in a school that size not to dominate.
Now What Wrote:Attitude????
why do you people always start with attitude everytime someone doesn't play?
the old WASP Wrote:why do you people always start with attitude everytime someone doesn't play?
Because if you have been watching this team closely over the past week or two it is obvious that his attitude has gotten him in the doghouse. He could be a GREAT player but he is his own worst enemy. If he could control his emotions he would be the best big man in the region..bar none!! Let's hope he gets back on track!
Parker will be fine. I didn't see 1 player that gave 75% let alone 100%..Get it together guys.
the old WASP Wrote:why do you people always start with attitude everytime someone doesn't play?

well thats what the reason is in this case
Congratulations Musketeers. Greenup County is a very good rebounding team when Hampton is on the floor. Which is a good thing since they don't shoot the ball very well.