Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ticket Price Gouging
i don't mind to pay the $5 to get into a varsity game although i think its alittle high but $3 for a jv game? i remember when i used to pay $2 to get into a Varsity game and that wasn't that long ago. so whats with this price increase?
At Ashland for varsity it is:

Purchased before game:
Adult: $3
Student: $2

At the gate:
Adult: $4
Student: $3

All reserved seats and season tickets are $6 per game I believe.

If any of that is wrong I'm sure AT41 will be sure to correct me.
For varsity games at Prestonsburg it's $2 for students and $4 for adults..
That sounds alot better than some of the games i have been to latley i went to the Corbin Owensboro Cat. game and it was like 10 bucks a head. These prices are just ripping people off.
It was $5 at a district volleyball game last night. I'd rather pay $5 for a football game any day.
Magoffin just charges $5 adult and $4 for students, I think they still do.
Ticket prices are going to continue to climb as many school districts force their teams to pay much of their own way.
That includes Gas/Diesel fuel.
We all know about gas and diesel prices therefore the money goes to pay for the teams travel to away games. Most teams gas expenses have doubled while the budget for the year remains the same.
sportwhiz Wrote:It was $5 at a district volleyball game last night. I'd rather pay $5 for a football game any day.

I did as well Sportwhiz. I almost wanted to leave when I saw the price especially as a student. Yes Magoffin does charge $5 for adults and $4 for students at the football games.
ttt
most football games charge $5 around the southeast