Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 70 - Letcher Central 60
uk96 Wrote:I have watched Tate play for many years and I must say I think he is one of those special talents that just comes along every so often. He is a special kid on and off the floor. The special thing about Tate is that there will be games where he is the top scorer and games where someone else is but that never changes the way he handles himself on the court. He is a team player first and an individual player second.

I totally agree. All the boys who play for KCC are that way, thats why I can never see any of them being mean to anyone, let alone each other.
sassy Wrote:I totally agree. All the boys who play for KCC are that way, thats why I can never see any of them being mean to anyone, let alone each other.

angels, best kids ever.....this is too much
Inuyashafan13 Wrote:If KCC let their whole team score 30, it wouldn't be fair to the other team *wink*

this is my point, tate is the go to guy now, everyone can't score 30 obviously, just stop trying to say oh this is such an amazing TEAM, everyone is equal, no it is tate then stuart and then everyone else
triplemaniaman post more about KCC than anyone.
triplemaniaman Wrote:this is my point, tate is the go to guy now, everyone can't score 30 obviously, just stop trying to say oh this is such an amazing TEAM, everyone is equal, no it is tate then stuart and then everyone else

?
cox and stamper play together like they've been playing together their whole lives. That doesn't diminish the rest of the team's talents at all. They'll make it to state, definitely.
ladypat33 Wrote:cox and stamper play together like they've been playing together their whole lives. That doesn't diminish the rest of the team's talents at all. They'll make it to state, definitely.

they have to win region first.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
[quote=Benchwarmer]?[/QUOTE
oh my fault, i won't post anymore, i will leave to the experts since yall got it all firgured out, good luck to kcc
triplemaniaman Wrote:[quote=Benchwarmer]?[/QUOTE
oh my fault, i won't post anymore, i will leave to the experts since yall got it all firgured out, good luck to kcc

:lmao:
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
great game by Cox. Congrats to KCC!
Benchwarmer Wrote:triplemaniaman post more about KCC than anyone.

triplemaniaman Wrote:[quote=Benchwarmer]?[/QUOTE

Maybe you should because expert you are not. The only thing you are trying to do is stir-up trouble. Trouble that is not there. I could care less if you post or not. Have at it.
Keep working hard KCC and LCC.
wish i could have seen this game.
Tpx_Slugger Wrote:wish i could have seen this game.

Me too.
triplemaniaman Wrote:angels, best kids ever.....this is too much

I didn't say they were angels, you did. I said I couldn't see them as being mean, don't mean they can't be, but my op is that they are not, especially with their own team mates. And in my op you're an ***. Don't mean that you are, just my op.