Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County Basketball
looks like lc. is really coming along..
they have alot of depth...

they are ranked 2 in the 15th.

lc 2-0
with 2 big wins over paintsville and sheldon clark
I don't think that LC is 2nd in the region, mostly because over half the teams haven't even played yet.
LC has two wins over two teams that are honestly not very good. I would jump to too many conclusions just yet.
its to early to start making these kinds of comments
You are 2-0 SC pretty much gave you that win and you beat a p'ville team that is rebuilding and is young by what 17. Since you think you are the 2nd best team in region lets go on and just start the Tournament now. Its a long year and yes you will get better but you still have to play JC and SC at their place so dont count your chickens before the eggs hatch my friend.
BatCat11 Wrote:You are 2-0 SC pretty much gave you that win and you beat a p'ville team that is rebuilding and is young by what 17. Since you think you are the 2nd best team in region lets go on and just start the Tournament now. Its a long year and yes you will get better but you still have to play JC and SC at their place so dont count your chickens before the eggs hatch my friend.

im tired of sheldon clark faithfuls gettin on here crying when they lose. sheldon clark didnt give anything away they got beat. and it should have been by 20. lc missed 21 freethrows so i dont understand how you can say sc should have won.
Guys from an LC fan calm down its a long season......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
LC has alot of depth coming of the bench and skaggs is a threat every team should be afraid of when beyond the ark
LC.DOMINATION Wrote:looks like lc. is really coming along..
they have alot of depth...

they are ranked 2 in the 15th.

lc 2-0
with 2 big wins over paintsville and sheldon clark
more like ranked 2 in the 57th:lmao:
The win over Sheldon Clark should have been a 20 point blow-out and the win over Paintsville should have been at least by 30. Lawrence didn't even come to play until mid-way through the 3rd when they played Paintsville and when they did they went on a 12 point run, they were in control the entire paintsville game and knew they were going to win the entire SC game. Not to mention the numerous amount of free throws that were missed. It's early in the season, but once Lawrence fixes these miscues then they will be rolling. They are a rather young team with only 4 seniors and alot of depth to their bench. They will keep getting better and will be a force to reckon with in the 15th as the season comes to a close.
i agree.. once we fix our small mistakes we will be really tough to beat