Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Wildcat Receiver Steve Johnson scores 1st Touchdown
on a slant pass from J.P. Losman in the 2nd quarter vs. the Jets. Congrats Steve.
He has had a pretty good season.
I was getting ready to post this. haha But congrats Stevie Johnson.
Who does he play for, i pretty much quit watching all pro sports, i watch college sports.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Who does he play for, i pretty much quit watching all pro sports, i watch college sports.

The Buffalo Bills.
Jshort5 Wrote:The Buffalo Bills.

Cool glad to hear he is playing in the nfl. What is keenan burton up to? The last i heard was he hurt his knee or something, im not really sure tough.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Cool glad to hear he is playing in the nfl. What is keenan burton up to? The last i heard was he hurt his knee or something, im not really sure tough.

He plays for the St. Louis Rams, I keep up with my former UK players! Burton is the Rams slot receiver. Also, Wesley Woodyard is playing for the Broncos as a backup to DJ Williams at MLB. Last one I know of in the NFL is Jacob Tamme. He plays TE for the Colts. I'm pretty sure he's second string.
Jshort5 Wrote:He plays for the St. Louis Rams, I keep up with my former UK players! Burton is the Rams slot receiver. Also, Wesley Woodyard is playing for the Broncos as a backup to DJ Williams at MLB. Last one I know of in the NFL is Jacob Tamme. He plays TE for the Colts. I'm pretty sure he's second string.

You hear anything on Andre?
Steve Johnson will be a big name in the future.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:You hear anything on Andre?

didn't he get cut by the giants or sumthing? Also heared that after cutting him they resigned him and put him on scout team? any truth to this?
Woodson is on the Giants' practice squad.
Congrats Stevie...Representing the bluegrass well..
Jshort5 Wrote:Woodson is on the Giants' practice squad.
should be in Green Bay rather then Brohm IMO.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:should be in Green Bay rather then Brohm IMO.

And Rodgers IMO....
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:And Rodgers IMO....
Idk about that Rodgers has done a fine job, i really dont think Woodson would have stepped in this season as a starter. However, I stated not on here but to my friends before the 2008 draft that I thought it would have been wise for the Packers to take Woodson. I think with the style of offense UK runs would have made him a perfect fit in GB. While Brohms not so much. I dont see Brohm doing much of anything in GB it was a waste of a pick for them.
congrats to Steve cant believe its his first TD
I didn't know he was on a team, glad he done that though
good luck and congrats to Steve Johnson like to see him in a Cowboys Jersey.