Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garth Brooks
What is ur favorite song/songs by garth brooks?

Mine is in order....The river, The dance, Thunder Rolls, Ive got friends in low places, Two Pina Coladas, Shameless, The summer... :thumb:
The live version of Friends in Low Places and the Dance are the best he's done IMO.

I'm all about singing along with the 'mysterious' 3rd verse Garth put in on the live version of Friends in Low Places. :rock:
If Tomorrow Never Comes
The Dance
The Thunder Rolls
Friends in Low Places
Two Pina Coladas
Shameless
Rodeo
The Thunder Rolls
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Rodeo
Friends In Low Places
Two Pina Coladas
The Dance
15th DO u remember that the honor choird sang tha dance at Josh Francis funeral?
football05 Wrote:15th DO u remember that the honor choir sang the dance at Josh Francis funeral?
Sad
Friends In Low Places
Rodeo
Beerrun
Wrapped Up In You
The River
Shameless
Papa Loved Mama
I love beer run.. i don't know how I forgot it
Its a B-Double E Double R U N Beerrun :beerwez:
Friends in low places
in no order...
Shameless
Friends in...
Thunder Rolls
It Dont Matter to the Sun ( as Chris Gaines)
2 Pinacolodas
Which one of them will be you tonite
Longneck bottle
the dance

man i like lot of his stuff.....
Garth has put out some GREAT songs thats for sure...
As much as I dislike country, my mom went to the SEVENS concert and brought back the CD and stuff and well after listening it it and others growing up, I can't help my like and know most of his songs. Garth is about the only country artist that I will listen to. I like MOST of his songs.
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:If Tomorrow Never Comes
The Dance
The Thunder Rolls
Friends in Low Places
Two Pina Coladas
Shameless
Rodeo

Shameless is a Billy Joel song, that Garth Brooks re-made. Dissapoints me.
Red Strokes
The dance
It don't matter to the sun
That summer
Rodeo
Friends in low places
ComfortEagle Wrote:Shameless is a Billy Joel song, that Garth Brooks re-made. Dissapoints me.
it might be a Joel song but Garth sings it better.
I don't know how anyone could pick just a few songs. I can listen to anything by Garth at anytime. Just thinking of songs off the top of my head, however, I come up with:

Much Too Young
The River
The Dance
The Night Will Only Know
Unanswered Prayers
The Red Strokes
It Don't Matter to the Sun (C.G.)
Right Now (C.G.)
Whatcha Gonna Do With A Cowboy (Duet with another great singer, Chris Ledoux RIP Sad )
I have pretty much liked everything I have ever heard from Garth Brooks but my favorite two are Thunder Rolls and The River
Liked them all have them all but won't listen to any of them since the entire Yearwood crap started. I saw his last concert in Lexington when he was still married and she opened for him and her husband was suppose to have been there also but Brooks was all over her then. They can say what they want but me and my wife noticed it that night. I lost everything for him when it all came out. HE SUCKS!
Vincent Vega Wrote:it might be a Joel song but Garth sings it better.

Those are fighting words. No one is better than the Joel at his own songs. :fight: